Yu Cheng watched helplessly as he walked forward uncontrollably, walked back to the community where he lived, walked to the door of the house, took out the key from his pocket, opened the door, turned on the light, and sat upright on the sofa as if he was being judged.

    "It's so good." The man who closed the door walked in, stood in front of him condescendingly, and showed him a conceited smile.

    Yu Cheng's eyes were inexplicably caught by the tear mole under his eyes. The combination of some gorgeous facial features and a cold and alienated temperament was enough to deceive people. Some scattered hair hung down between his neck and was particularly dazzling on his fair skin. .

    She is a beauty, a rare beauty.

    "Who are you...?" He suddenly wasn't so frightened, and summoned up his courage, "What are you doing here at my house!"

    "Yu Cheng." The man in front of him laughed softly, "Am I good-looking?" The

    erratic voice Like a rose in bloom in a dream, swaying with a deadly fragrance, Yu Cheng's eyes were hazy for a moment, and he murmured, "It's beautiful."

    "Do you like it?"

    "Like... no, no, I like women. "

    Yu Cheng tenaciously insisted on his original intention, and his face was drenched in cold sweat. When he looked at the person in front of him, there was always an impulse in his heart, which made him eagerly seek his affirmation.

    Something's wrong... But why hasn't Dawn raised the alarm yet?

    Yu Cheng was dazed and his hands were shaking like chaff, but he couldn't leave the sofa. He could only watch the movements of the man in front of him, like a lamb dying under the hands of a god.

    "That's it, then it's not impossible." The person in front of him blurred for a moment, and a shadow shrouded him.

    The delicate silver chain glasses are gone, and the demagogic moles are also gone. There is a shy smile on a delicate and restrained face, but the eyes are dark, and there is nothing, as if going straight to the abyss.

    "So what? Does it look good?" He opened his mouth and said, his voice inexplicably coincident with the young man standing under the Ferris wheel in his memory, as if he had returned to the young man who came to this city to meet him that night.

    Is he here for revenge...

    Yu Cheng felt a hammer in his mind beating wildly on his nerves, his throat tickled, as if something terrible was about to crawl out of his mouth, he stared wide open He opened his eyes and stared at the sockets, sending out a signal of being stretched.

    Who will save him!

    The man in front of him seemed to say something.

    The next second, Yu Chengcheng found that he raised his wrist, opened the shopping interface, and placed an order for more than 30 sets of plus-size women's clothing.

    stop! stop now!

    Yu Cheng screamed frantically in his heart, his eyes were bloodshot, he watched his every move, and there seemed to be a thousand overlapping voices whispering in his mind, driving him to spend all the money in his hand. .