But the system's attention is completely absent from itself, and it is a bit at a loss: [It's wrong to say this, you won't lose your mind, and I won't let you be surprised. ]

    Wen Muqing is really strange, he wants to be good for others from the bottom of his heart, and his heart is full of emotional colors, but at the same time, he is full of absolute rationality, and his insight into human nature is better than half-baked systems. Much higher. The two contradict each other, and one day they will become entangled.

    There was no systematic existence in the past, he was at best an ordinary student with excellent popularity, and he had never met a bad person who used his goodness to do evil things in his life, and there was very little he could do.

    At best, it is to use his excellent memory to help the whole class draw a key point or something.

    And now it's different. Facing known disasters, with special abilities, he can do more and more, and his sense of responsibility can't help but grow.

    Facing the promise of the system, Wen Muqing just gave a shallow "um", and did not rule out the possibility of him losing control.

    With great ability comes great responsibility. He is not a superhero, and no one around can understand his panic. Even the system thinks that he is a special case of human beings and can be counted on.

    That's why he wanted to quickly adapt to wearing more vests, even if it was an individual he controlled, but he could barely use it to comfort himself during contact, and there were other people who stood in the same position as him and could share his inner feelings. anxious.

    The system whispered: [I just said, if humans don't sleep well, their spirits will be very tired, you should rest early. ]

    Wen Muqing seemed to be having fun too, and whispered back to it: "Let me sleep on my body, I'll use the flute soul and the night watchman to practice dual-playing, okay?"

    [Just for fun? ] The system is suspicious and authentic, he stressed, [The main body really wants to sleep. ]

    "Don't worry!" Wen Muqing emphasized, "I won't do anything that can't be predicted."

    Of course, I can predict it.

    At 10:30 in the evening, Wen Muqing held two cards in his hand for the first time. The dazzling "Flute Soul" and the simple and silent "Night Watchman" were so exquisite that they looked like standing paintings drawn by a painter at a high price.

    The system urged nervously: [When you open the card, you immediately transfer your consciousness. I have checked it. You are still nearly 50 points of energy blessing from the threshold of three open, so don't be reckless. ]

    "Ok."

    Wen Muqing threw the two cards up, a stream of light flashed, and two figures suddenly appeared in the center of the shop. Moved, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

    It didn't move as fast as when it was single, and both card vests stagnated for a while.

    The system feels that it is too difficult. An AI worries like an old mother every day, but thinking about it, it keeps asking: [How is it? Do you feel any discomfort? ]