Ex Husband (Pt.1)

Start from the beginning

"Don't touch me, Namjoon." She pushed his hand.

"Yn, you should tell me. Or you want I make my own style?" He locked his jawlines. He don't like when Yn get mad on him and didn't tell the reason why.

Yn looked at his hand, realising her love got so many fans. Yn can be overthinking just for a seconds and Namjoon? He love it when she jealous and overthinking. At least he know that she love him.

Namjoon looked at his hand as he realise that he was holding a letter by his fans. He put it quickly on his pocket and looked at Yn.

"Baby, listen."

"Shut up."

"You jealous, don't you?" Namjoon hold her arm softly.

"One of the letter is from the beautiful girl in this school. It's from Lisa. Why don't you replied to her letter and maybe get a relationship with her?" She smiled and push his hand. She leave quickly so Namjoon can't stopped her anymore. No one knows they in relationship in this school. If students know Yn is his girlfriend, she will be dead by tomorrow.

"Fuck!" Namjoon punched his locker.

It's 8.00 pm and it's time to get back home. Namjoon walked with his friends and brothers. Of course it's Seokjin, Jungkook, Hobi and Taehyung.

"Namjoon, why you keep quiet?" Hobi rub his shoulder make he looked at Hobi.

"Where's your sister?"

"I don't know. She should be alone now."

"A-Alone? Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh, Tzuyu and Nayeon can't attend to the school today since Nayeon followed her parents to their town and Tzuyu admitted in the hospital because got a bad fever. Yn don't have any friends. So she should be alone now." Hobi explained.

"Fuck..." He said slowly but the others heard it.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Just...You know? Problems with her. You guys go back first, I will go back with Yn." He said make them nod. He run to her class as he saw Yn was packing her things alone.

He smiled softly and walked slowly to her. Don't want she know that he are there. He hug Yn from back make Yn know who it is.

"Namjoon, don't. Touch. Me." She said make Namjoon softly break the hug and pulled her.

"Now tell me. Are you mad, my baby?"

"For what?"

"The letters?"

"No." She said and take her bag, wanna leave but Namjoon pulled her again.

"How can I prove to you? That, I love you so much. And just you. Alright?"

"Boys just love someone because of their face and body. Your fans more better than me. They got a perfect body...And even Lisa. She a perfect girl in this school. She have a crush on you and-"

Namjoon hug her after he saw her eyes was red. He know Yn wanna cry.

"Shhh...No no. Stop talking."

"Are you- G-Gonna leave me?" She asked shuttering make Namjoon kiss her forehead.

"For me, you are the beautiful girl in this school. In this world. It's just you. Alright my sweetheart?"

"And remember this. I don't care even you mental or whatever. I'm gonna take care of you until I died. Hm?"

"We in relationship for 5 years, Yn. Please? Put the believe on me. Believe me that..." He break their hug but his arms still around her waist. "Believe me that, I don't like anyone else. How can I cheated if I'm obsessed with my love?!" He shouted at the end with a smile make Yn chuckled and wiped her own tears. Namjoon smiled looked at her and removed her hand. He wiped her tears.