Yang Minyue went to the breakfast shop at the entrance of the community to buy five big buns and two bags of fresh soy milk, and distributed three buns to Zhang Te.

    Zhang Te took the meat bun and nibbled at it, and said vaguely: "He didn't come down for a day? I asked the surveillance at the bureau and said no one was seen."

    Yang Minyue took a sip of soy milk and said slowly: " This is also normal. There are many more otaku men and women than before. After all, the country’s conditions are better and the benefits are sufficient. If there is no strange appearance, it will be like enjoying happiness.”

    “Yes.” Zhang Te said, “Wait and go directly up. Knock on the door, right... don't we need to bring him breakfast?"

    "I have observed that compared to the buns downstairs, the gentleman is afraid that he prefers to cook by himself and make a cup of wolfberry and chrysanthemum tea." Yang Min Yue smiled. He smiled, "If you bet or not, just have breakfast."

    "How could you know to make tea..." Zhang Te muttered, "Bet!"

    Upstairs, at six o'clock, he landed in the community with the [Night Watchman] card. Wen Muqing in the room first cleaned the room, and then slowly cooked the butterfly noodles.

    The dough that looks like a little cabbage is submerged into the water, then stuffed with two eggs, poured some mustard and chopped green onion, and finally a spoonful of chili, it tastes very fragrant.

    He cooked a whole big pot, and planned to take one bowl to solve later, take one bowl back for the body to eat, and invite the two hard-working police uncles for the remaining two bowls.

    "It's easy to get angry if you add too much chili, so let's make a pot of tea." He sighed, and took out a bag of wild white chrysanthemum from under the coffee table and boiled it.

    Put the cooked noodles in the ice water for a while, and they will taste a little bit more glutinous.

    Wen Muqing, who felt that he was at the peak of his cooking skills, was not satisfied.

    So when the two policemen pushed open the half-closed door, what they saw was a serious-looking young man in an apron wiping his hands.

    "Hey, it's really fragrant." Zhang Te sighed.

    Ye Shou nodded: "I cooked some noodles, let's eat together."

    Zhang Te subconsciously glanced at Yang Minyue.

    The experienced old detective didn't mention the fact that they had eaten steamed buns at all, and nodded politely: "Mr. Ye is very kind." The

    three sat down and tacitly raised their bowls and began to eat noodles. It was Zhang Te who saw the chrysanthemum herbal tea on the coffee table with a strange look on his face.

    Sure enough, being a front-line criminal policeman for so many years, his power of observation must not be underestimated. When he first came here, he also found tea under the coffee table, but he didn't remember it, let alone make judgments.    

 The criminal police don't have the habit of eating without talking or sleeping, but seeing Ye Su's concentration on eating noodles, he didn't even glance aside, no matter how many words he had, he wouldn't be able to say anything.