I don't know how they understand it. They feel that it is inconvenient for him to open a small shop by himself because he is too poor, so they try to help him, but they don't think about it... If he is really so poor, how could it be possible? The opening hours are arbitrary.

    But the kindness of neighbors is worth cherishing, which is one of the reasons why Wen Muqing did not close the store.

    [However, the system, Aunt Shao's situation is a bit abrupt, could it be a strange influence?] Wen Mu counted the light screen and looked at the pitiful 7 points of energy on it. He regretfully retracted the idea of ​​drawing a card.

    [The system is all-] Seeing that the system is still closed, Wen Muqing stretched his tone, like a coquettish cat, [I promise not to be so reckless in the future, I will tell you first next time. ]

    System: [...unable to detect. If the weirdness is still in the process of brewing, or it is too weak, the system cannot scan it. ]

    [Oh, okay. ] Wen Muqing did not ask any other questions, he held his cheeks and quietly waited for the matchmaker to come to the door.

    ...

    At 3:15 in the afternoon, Shao Cuihua, who was wearing a long red satin dress, came to the door unexpectedly.

    "Xiao Wen, I haven't seen you very much in the last few days. Did you go out with your brother to see a doctor? How can he leave you alone every day? It's so unsafe. My aunt gave you a serious look this time, she's definitely a good girl. ."

    Wen Muqing said calmly: "I know that Auntie is very hard, but I'd better not harm other girls like this."

    [System, the weirdness on Aunt Shao is close to C-, right? Why can't it be scanned?]

    In Wen Muqing's eyes , behind the tall Shao Cuihua, a black shadow nearly two meters high is close to her, his face is like a blooming red flower, and his body is covered with red hydrangea-like pustules, as if feeling the human The sight, there was also a threatening sound.

    Its hydrangea sucked tightly on Shao Cuihua's body, like a parasitic dodder, grabbing something he couldn't see.

    The face is not haggard, and even the radiant Shao Cuihua is still saying unknowingly: "This is not good, you have helped our family so much, and my aunt will not harm you, I have observed it for a long time. Good girl, people are also happy."

    Wen Muqing said: "I may not stay in Pingyu forever, I will ask people when the time comes."

    Shao Cuihua left happily after hearing the satisfactory answer: "In the evening, let's be together tonight. Eat, I'll let Guangyu send her information to your phone."

    [I can detect this strange energy, but its structure is different from what's in my database. ] The cold voice of the system is a little dignified, [Host, there may be other unsettling factors, it is not ruled out that humans brought it on themselves. ]

    [Meaning that there is a special organization to cultivate and use weirdness to do other things?] Wen Muqing pursed his lips and turned on the light curtain. in danger. ]

    [What are you going to do? ]

    [Wait for a chance to see if I can follow the trail. ] Wen Muqing rarely restrained his smile and made a serious appearance, and his usual restrained momentum was exuded in an instant. [It would not be too bad to cultivate a strange organization of this level, but the number of such strangeness is definitely not enough. There will be a lot of them, and they will be staring around Aunt Shao. As for why I found her...]