Like a big cat that was on the verge of falling asleep, he squinted and took out a card from his card bag, flipped his wrist, and a man in a gray coat with a dark cloak suddenly appeared.

    There is a scar on the man's face that runs from the right eye to the chin, but it does not affect his pale and handsome appearance at all, but shows a chilling air, as he bends down, the long white hair from The cloak swung out, and an elegant arc was drawn under the warm light.

    - Permanent SR card [Night Watchman].

    The young man who had fallen asleep lay quietly in the man's arms, like a quiet oil painting.

    "Ye Shou..." Wen Muqing put on the card, and softly called out the name he had given to the [Night Watchman], and for some reason he laughed, "I am quite interesting from this angle, The sleeping position is really good."

    He stretched out his big cold hand with finger cots, and gently poked his own cheek, which was hot and a little scorching.

    Then, he walked around the counter full of sundries and walked towards the interior of the grocery store. He didn't seem to control the distance. The sleeping body accidentally bumped into the shelf next to him, almost knocking the instant noodles off the top and sending out A dull crash.

    The system couldn't help turning on the red light: [Host, please be careful, you have hit it three times this month. ]

    Wen Muqing said indifferently: "It doesn't hurt anyway, so why care so much?"

    Because there are no outsiders around, Wen Muqing no longer plans the character of the card character, but maintains his most comfortable state, that is, no matter what. Show people with a gentle smile, instead of forcing a straight face and be a ruthless "night killer".

    The system watched Wen Muqing put his body on the bed, the bitter face that belonged to the night watchman had an almost sweet smile, and couldn't help muttering: "I've never seen a human who likes to laugh like you. ]     "That's because you haven't seen enough." Wen Muqing said with a smile, "Life is so beautiful, and there is hope in life, this is not enough for me to laugh? And now I am very powerful, and I have achieved what I have always wanted since I was a child. Work done."

    [Being a commissary owner? ]

    "No, I'm an actor."

    Wen Muqing turned his head back to him, unbuttoned his clothes with his head down, and skillfully pulled out a set of silk pajamas with an exceptionally good texture from the bed, and put them on him from the upper body. .

    It was only when he put it on his lower body that he slightly restrained his relaxed and freehand smile and sighed softly.

    The man on the bed was lying on his back comfortably and naturally, as if immersed in a beautiful dream, but the part that should belong to the calf was cut off, leaving a not terrifying wound.

    [Wait for me to save some more energy...] The system stuck for a while, and I felt a little dejected, [If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be like this. ]

    Wen Muqing shrugged and put himself back into the bed, without releasing the card to sleep, but sitting on the hardwood chair next to him and chatting with the system.