[Congratulations to the host for drawing out the rare card, SSR "Flute Soul", expiration date...] The system was silent for a while, and said with some difficulty, [One day. ]    

 Wen Muqing opened the data of the SSR card obtained for the first time, and said slowly in a resigned tone: "I don't feel surprised at all.    

 " The game draws often feature other rare characters than he wants. After having the system, it is very easy to draw R cards in the item pool, but the better the card, the less he can draw permanent cards, which are basically daily throw cards.     

Name: Flute Soul     

Race: Artifact Spirit    

 Ability: Flute · Qi [Continuously attack all creatures within the range with hearing, causing damage (selectable objects)]     

Flute · Fall [Area Healing]     

Flute · Turn [Inspirational ]     

Durability: 100% [As the durability decreases, the strength rating decreases]    

 Time limit: 24h

    Comments: "The cool night plays the flute and the mountains and the moon, the road is dark and charming with a hundred kinds of flowers" [1], he came from his thoughts, and he will go back to his memories.

    Ignoring the time limit below, Wen Muqing nodded with satisfaction: "As expected of SSR, the three skills are very good, and they are all group attacks, which can play and milk."

    [You will have the opportunity to experiment soon. ] The system's voice became a little hurried, [dropping, "Sudden mission: save the three students of Tikwa College. Location: Pingyu Center Art Museum. Reward: Energy x5". ]

    "Pingyu Center Art Museum..." Wen Muqing frowned, "It turned out to be in this city, hasn't their teacher rushed over yet?" The

    system said: [It's a B-level weird. ]

    "Understood." The

    strange level is divided into E to A level from low to high, and each level has three levels, corresponding to the level of the power user.

    The B-level weirdness is already the peak of the weirdness that humans can deal with at present. If it is not handled by the top capable people, and if the weakness is not well controlled, it is basically to destroy one, even if it is the Tikwa Academy, which is specially responsible for training and eradicating weird talents. It is not so easy to get a manpower for a while.

    Wen Muqing didn't hesitate any more, he opened the card book, reached out and held the card that was still glowing with golden light, found the bloody exclamation mark representing "Central Art Museum" from the light curtain, and clicked it.

    The next second, the person lying on the chair closed his eyes slightly and fell into a light sleep.

    ...

    Pingyu City in May is in a period when spring and summer are intertwined. There is a sultry humidity in the air all the time, which makes many people who want to come out to enjoy the cool stop. At this time, it was quiet in the middle of the night, and the Pingyu Center Art Museum had long since closed, but there were silently surrounded by several people who seemed to be chattering.