Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!

Start from the beginning

(Y/n): Yeah but what if-

Suddenly you and Ben heard a crash noise at went to look over. Then you two saw a familiar person just getting up from the ground.

Random person: Aw man..! *Looks at the map* I knew I should have held the map and looked closely.

You went near the random person and helped him up.

(Y/n): Um.. sir? Are you okay?

Random person: Me? Oh.. I'm fine.

Soon he came out and he was wearing farmer clothes and had a huge stack of vegetables along with his huge hairstyle. He smiled as he looked at you two.

Random farmer: Thanks for the assist.

Ben: No... Problem.. Sir.

(Y/n): Yeah, you look familiar. Who.. wHo are you?

Random Farmer: Me? Oh right

Random Farmer: Me? Oh right.. my name is Goku! Son Goku!

(Y/n): G..Goku?

Goku: Yeah, that's my name.

Ben: Huh, that's a pretty cool name.

Goku: thanks.

(Y/n): Well anyway, my name is (Y/n), and this is Ben.

Ben: Pleasure to meet you sir.

Goku: The pleasure is all mine.

(Y/n): Say, what happen?

Goku: Oh right..! Funny story here is that I was flying towards the city and I needed to find the market area so I can sell these vegetables and fruits that I started farming and get some money. You see, my wife Chi chi wants me to get a better job as a grandfather and um.. you know.. random important stuff.

(Y/n): Oh.. I see.

Ben: But wait.. what do you mean by fly? As in.. you just.. flew?

Goku: Yeah, I Um.. usually fly. But the point is, I need to find the market area and right now, I lost my map and I don't know where it is. Do you two happen to know where I can find it?

Ben: Um.. well..

(Y/n): I do remember seeing a market area over that *Points at the direction* If you keep going there, you can find the Metropolis market areas.

Goku: Really? Thanks!

Suddenly your omnitrix started to make beeping noise and you looked at your new omnitrix glowing yellow.