39

Luke.

I didn't believe that she was actually tired until her moodiness came into play.

Harley is rarely ever moody unless she's sick, on her period or tired.

And to say the least, we very quickly found out that she was tried and getting a headache.

"Can you eat like three more bites?" I asked, us still having to fight her not eating enough.

"I'm not four" she immediately spoke back as she took her pain medicines, letting us know, she was most definitely starting to feel bad.

"I know you're not, but we need you to gain weight still-" "I feel like I deserve a break, I got my ass beat." She spoke, crossing her arms over her chest, making Calum fight a laugh at her poor excuse to not eat.

"Come on, three more bites, that's nothing" Calum spoke, holding her bowl in place so that she couldn't take it and eat it.

"I'm full." She spoke quietly, making him stab a few noodles with her fork, holding it up to her.

"Here comes the airplane-" him and I both broke into laughter at his poor excuse of a joke as she stood there, staring to us.

Harley.

When I ate to the point they wanted me to eat, my ribs would hurt.

I was already fighting a headache from hell, my ribs were aching and I very much knew I needed a nap, especially after I took a pain pill.

And they were sitting here trying to feed me like a four year old.

"Can I go?" I spoke quietly, watching Luke exhale.

"I'd really like it if you took three more bites-" "three more bites is going to make my ribs hurt." I told him calmly.

"Food had nothing to do with your ribs, lovebug" she spoke, clearly trying to be understanding, but I was not in the mood.

"It just makes me uncomfortable right now." I groaned out, almost wanting to cry over how I felt.

"Can we just go nap?" I spoke, making Calum immediately look to Luke, letting me know he was now on my side, wanting to let me do as I pleased.

"Will you promise me that when I wake you up in about two hours that you'll eat a snack?" Luke asked me.

"I promise" I told him with a nod.

"Okay- you can go nap" he gave in.

I went to the couch, where I had been napping with Luke earlier in the day, covering myself with a blanket.

Soon Calum joined me, giving me a cooling rag for my ribs, which I gladly took.

He laid next to me, letting me hold his hands and I felt myself getting more and more tired.

Calum.

I felt her fingers twitch lightly, making me look to her, seeing that she had fallen asleep

I covered her body more, letting her continue to hold one of my hands in her tired grip.

Luke soon joined us, watching the movie I had picked.

Within a few hours Ash and Michael got home, starting dinner.

We woke Harley up for a snack like said, which she complained about, but ate and then immediately went back to sleep.

"She must not be feeling good" ashton mumbled as he noticed how fast she fell asleep.

"That pain medicine is kicking her ass"