"That's sounds excellent an all but why me?"

"Simple you already have a decent education, and you're not connected to any noble in anyway. Plus I'm giving you an opportunity to put your skills to good use"

"*sigh* your not wrong, I gues- No, I would like to take your offer."

"Excellent, pack today, I will be back tomorrow to fetch you. "

"Thank you for Opportunity"

"No problem, thank you for accepting"

                                          ~~~~~~~~~Time skip to a day later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I came back the next day,  I saw Daisuke with just one sack full belongings. "Do you have any family members, that you would like to come with you?" "no, I'm an orphan, the people in the village took turns raising me" After walking down the trail for a while, I grabbed his shoulder, an teleported into my valley. I stayed in one place, while Daisuke got over his shock.

"HHhoowww .... "

"simple Fūinjutsu"

" What's that?"

"All will be answered in due time but first enjoy the view before we start the tour."  

{Congratulations Kusho for completing a mission}

[Completed Mission]

Hire an librarian:

Reward: 2 free clan Gacha ticket, +25 Fūma shuriken, Scroll: How to form kekkei genkai

[Current available missions]

Make an taijustu style for subsidiary clan (your servant's clan):

Reward: extra boost in taijustu oriented skills, Scroll:Paper ninjutsu, 3 clan free gacha spin.

Make an Kenjutsu style for subsidiary clan (your servant's clan):

Reward: Extra boost on your sword, Precious metal, Precious material, your Speed improves greatly 2 clan gacha spin.

Kill four Ōtsutsuki:

Reward:+25 Kunai, +25 Fūma shuriken, 1 free clan Gacha ticket, 3 free Gacha ticket. 

I opened the three Gacha, while me and Daisuke walked around the valley. First I got another clan mansion,  2x water turbine, water pump machines. I had my clone to start adding the new mansion by the library, the two water turbine at the waterfall and the water pump machines are automatically integrated  each house. I had another clone learn everything that's in that scroll. "Ok let's start the tour first at your new home than the library ten everything else you can explore yourself" 'When I'm mean yourself, that also comes with a clone to follow you'

I spent the next 12 hours explaining  the electronics an appliances in his mansion. So I just told him explore his new home today, I will get you  in the morning. The next morning, I saw a overlyexcited  twenty-two year old. "Are you ready?" 

"Yes!"

We walked into the library, " As the librarian, you're the protector and guardian of these books, you must keep of record of very book here, an everyone who checks to a book."

"How can I be the "protector and guardian of these books" when I can't even protect myself"

"Oh, ... don't worry about that I will train you, but first read these books once your done we can begin" I then hand him the Book:Basic chakra guide for dummies and the Scroll: how to control Yin an Yang chakra. "While you read please eat all ten of these pills, then come to the top of the mountain"