EP 25

Last chapter of Season 2!

    The boys were all in the court, getting ready to continue the game. Kuroko looked at Murasakibara.

    "I was watching you during the time-out. Honestly, I thought you were going to give up." The blue haired boy said and Murasakibara turned to him.

    "Yeah, I tried to, but I changed my mind. I'll crush you after all." The taller male said, his voice was calmer, but he still had a frown on his face. "It might be annoyingly difficult, but I hate losing even more." Murasakibara said next and Kuroko kept looking at him normally.

    "That's a relief. But I hate losing, too." Kuroko said with a small smile. 

    He wanted Murasakibara to play until the end. Having the taller male give up would be a victory, but it wouldn't be a satisfying one. He wanted to defeat Murasakibara officially, and for that the purple haired boy had to play until the end.

    The final quarter resumed and Himuro had the ball. He got past the triple-team that was marking him, but he had to stop when Kagami stepped in front of him. Himuro tried to do his Mirage Shot, but he realized there was no point, Kagami was going to stop him. 

    At that moment, Himuro admitted to himself that Kagami really was amazing and that he had lost their battle. 

    However, even if Himuro admitted that, that didn't mean Yosen wouldn't win, that didn't mean he was going to give up.

    Himuro instead of shooting the ball like he planned, he passed it to Murasakibara. Murasakibara jumped to dunk it, but Kagami was still in the Zone and got to him quickly. The red haired jumped and was going to manage to take the ball from the taller boy, but this time Murasakibara was set on winning. If he couldn't score against Kagami, he would try something else. He decided to quickly pass the ball back to Himuro, catching Kagami and the others by surprise, and Himuro scored.

    Even the other Miracles were surprised, Murasakibara had changed. 

    At Seirin's bench (Y/N) had a small smile on her face. Who would have thought Murasakibara would do something like that? It was refreshing. Problematic for Seirin, but refreshing.

    Kagami asked Izuki to change positions with him. Izuki accepted and in a few seconds, Seirin had scored again. Kagami's plays were really fast and Kuroko was keeping up with him nicely. The shadow and his light were playing beautifully.

    A bit more than one minute was left to the end of the game and Seirin was still losing 68-72. Even though Kagami was scoring a lot, Himuro and Murasakibara were working together and scoring as well. 

    It was being difficult and they didn't have much time to turn the scores around, but they had to do it. Seirin had to win. 

    The crowd was going crazy, both teams were so resilient and working so hard, it was impossible to say who would win.

    At that moment, the ball went out of bounds and Seirin took the chance to do a member change. The boys all smiled happily when they saw who was going in, it was Kiyoshi. He looked carefree and happy like always, whatever Riko had done to him had worked. Now, he was more rested and was ready to play a little bit more, just like he wanted.

    "Why is everyone so gloomy? We're almost there. Let's have some fun." Kiyoshi said to his team with a confident smile. Everyone had happy expressions on their faces and revived energy. Kiyoshi's presence really did bring the team's spirits up.

    Yosen's players were surprised to see Kiyoshi was back. Murasakibara had destroyed him mentally and physically, but there he was again, like nothing had happened.