EP 6

There were 40 seconds left on the third quarter and it was obvious for everyone that Kuroko's presence on the court really did change everything. The pace was completely different. The blue haired boy felt confident on his ability and he felt like nothing was going to stop him. He was going to be able to pass by every single one of them.

    As always, Takao was all over Kuroko, marking him. But he couldn't stop him now. After all, Kuroko had developed his technique to defeat the Generation of Miracles.

    With Kagami's help, Kuroko succeeded in leaving Takao behind. The blue haired boy surprised them when he ran towards Midorima. Was he going to try and get past him?

    Kiyoshi saw it and happily passed the ball to Kuroko. He caught it and stayed in front of Midorima, who was set on not letting him go through. Midorima was confused, he didn't understand what Kuroko was up to. Of course, Kuroko was ready to go up against any of them. He executed his drive perfectly and got past Midorima in a flash. All their eyes were wide in shock, Midorima's included. He didn't have any idea how Kuroko got past him, he hadn't even seen him! This was Kuroko's new weapon – the Vanishing Drive!

    Kuroko quickly passed the ball back to Kiyoshi and he scored. Kuroko looked at Midorima with serious eyes as Midorima couldn't hide his shock after what happened.

    The game went on like this. Kuroko kept receiving passes, intercepting passes and using his Vanishing Drive to get past his opponents. Takao was having trouble with him, he wasn't able to stop him even once. It could be said that the dark haired boy was getting more and more frustrated. Kuroko was overwhelming him again!

    Seirin kept scoring during those last seconds and when the third quarter finally ended, Seirin and Shutoku were tied 76 - 76. Seirin had gone up eight points in the few seconds Kuroko had played.

    Even Midorima had an interested smirk on his face. Kuroko had turned up to be a real challenge.

    During the two minutes break, before the last quarter of the game began, everyone was catching their breath and drinking water, given to them by their manager. Kagami was really tired, he had been on Midorima the whole time after all, but he was still fired up to keep playing – they all were.

    "Kagami, are you all right?" (Y/N) asked him.

    "I'm totally fine." He answered nicely after catching his breath. "Besides, I can't give up before he does." He said with a smirk, mentioning Midorima.

    At Shutoku's bench, the players were also resting while they could. They were discussing how they weren't expecting Kuroko to throw a new drive at them. They admitted they were having trouble. Not only that, but Midorima was also coming to an end on his energy to shoot. He wasn't going to be able to do that for much longer. He wasn't planning on stopping, though and he certainly knew Kagami wasn't going to stop either, no matter how tired he was.

    The last quarter was finally starting and they were all ready. The game proceeded like it had been. No one managed to stop Kuroko's Vanishing Drive. 

    Everyone was already playing beyond their limits, but they were loving it. A blood pumping game, running back and forth, points always close to each other – it was incredible!

    Kagami had the ball and jumped to dunk it. Otsubo and Kimura jumped after him to stop him, but Kagami, with an amazing power and agility, won over them and scored. Even more amazing was the fact that he managed to win against those two without fouling either of them. It was a clean score and even the crowd shouted in amazement.