33 : Wins and Love

"Hubby, what do you think? Which dress is more pretty? White one or red one?" Chaeyoung asked with a smile on her lips as she checked herself in the mirror, holding both of her new dresses in each of her hands.

"Wear anything. You'll look good." Jimin shrugged with a small smile, making Chaeyoung pout at him. "Be honest okay! I only have these few days left. Later I'll gain weight and I won't be able to wear these pretty dresses! Just let me enjoy myself right now!" Chaeyoung shook her head with a pout and turned to face herself in the mirror again.

Jimin looked at her frhom back and then walked towards her.

Taking both of her dresses in his hands, he threw them on the bed and back-hugged her, taking her by surprise.

"No matter how much weight you gain or lose. You'll look perfect in my eyes. Having a baby can actually make you a little fat. But let me tell you, it's completely fine. You will still look pretty even if you become fat. These fancy dresses doesn't describes your beauty. Your personality and comfort is your real beauty, which made me fall for you so hard that I don't want to love anyone but you..." Chaeyoung's smile kept widening as Jimin kept praising her, rocking her slowly in his arms.

•••

"Help me with this" Lisa craned her neck to glance up at Jungkook who was holding a tie in his hand while his head was slightly tilted to the side, a silly yet cute smile spread on his lips.

"Don't you know how to wear a tie? Don't be so pretentious." Lisa couldn't help but hooked her lips as she still made her way towards him, taking the tie in her hands.

"I just want you to do it." Jungkook shrugged and immediately trapped her waist in a firm grip as she tip-toed to encircle the tie around his neck.

As she focused herself on tying his tie, Jungkook leaned his head in the space between her neck and shoulder and sniffed her addicting cologne. Lisa felt tingles all over her body as Jungkook made small patterns on her skin with his nose.  

She pretended to ignore his movements and focused on his tie but Jungkook continued his mischief, in the end, both of the couple were late for more than half an hour for their mergence meeting.

"Neither Jimin and Chaeyoung, nor Jungkook and Lisa has arrived yet, it has been more than an hour from the time we chose for the meeting. Why are they late? I even called but no one is answering." Gong Yoo's assistant explained and sighed as he stared at the rustling-bustling of news reporters who were impatiently asking for the two couple who still hasn't arrived.

"They're newly wedded couples. It has not even been a year since they got married. Its normal for them to be late on occasions." Gong Yoo laughed the situation away, making his secretary chuckle.

"Mr. Kim, are you sure about your decision? People might think that you're being biased towards your one son-in-law." The secretary, for the nth time expressed his tention.

"I'm 100% sure. In fact, I think this mergence will be the real test for the relationship the four of them have. Not just because I want to test them, but I truly think that I have chosen a very reliable decision for my company. I'm sure he will lead this company to numerous victories." Gong Yoo smiled proudly as he thinks about the certain son-in-law of his. 

After another rows of minutes, the two couple finally arrived one after another and took their seats after greeting the elders.

"Good evening everyone, last time this meeting was interrupted because of some issues, I sincerely apologise for wasting your precious time." Gong Yoo warmly smiled at the cameras that were capturing each and every gestures of him.