04 : The Attack

Jimin scoffed hearing Jungkook and rolled his eyes, while Jungkook still had that mocking smirk plastered on his lips.

Meanwhile the two wives shared glances sensing the tention in the air. "Ah! finally the star couples are here!" A loud authoritative voice came and the two young men gradually calmed themselves as they flashed a sincere smile to their father-in-law.

After greetings, they had a little chit chat and Gong Yoo went away. Jimin and Jungkook sighed as they looked at each other, again with the same annoyance in their eyes. Chaeyoung looked at both of them before she clung to Jimin's arms and sweetly asked, "Hubby, shall we dance?"

Jimin stared at her before he smirked and gently removed her grip from his arm. He leaned closer to Chaeyoung's face and caressed her cheeks. Chaeyoung's face was instantly flushed red, meanwhile Jungkook and Lisa, though subconsciously but intently looking at them, as if anticipated for their next move.

"No." Jimin smirked and pushed Chaeyoung a little. Her small smile instantly vanished in the thin air but she quickly composed herself as if nothing happened. Jimin turned around and glanced at Jungkook before looking at Lisa.

He swiftly walked past Jungkook and stood in front of Lisa, offering his hand to her, he asked with a sweet smile, "I would like to dance with you Lisa-ssi?" Lisa was stunned, so was Jungkook and Chaeyoung.

She glanced at Jungkook who didn't showed any expression and then looked at Chaeyoung. When Chaeyoung blinked at her, Lisa nodded her head and kept her hand in Jimin's.

As soon as Jimin and Lisa were off to the dance floor, Chaeyoung immediately clung to Jungkook's arm and smiled sweetly at him. The uneasiness in Jungkook's heart after seeing Jimin and Lisa dancing together instantly vanished when he saw Chaeyoung smiling sweetly at him. He couldn't help but smile back at her.

But her next words immediately washed away his smile, "Brother Kook, let's dance!" Brother? Brother Kook?

Jungkook scowled but ultimately nodded his head and followed her lead. "Brother Kook, do you also want to make them jealous?" Chaeyoung asked with her keen eyes plastered on Jimin and Lisa, who were chatting casually while dancing.

Jungkook glanced at Jimin and Lisa before rolling his eyes. Chaeyoung looked at him as if she was waiting for his answer. Without thinking anything, Jungkook just nodded his head, making her smile widely at him. "But only on one condition." Chaeyoung looked at him and confusedly asked, "What's that?"

"You have to stop calling me brother Kook. Kook should be enough." Jungkook was serious, but when Chaeyoung burst into laughter, he frowned. "You're very funny Brother Kook!" She slapped his chest and continued to laugh, meanwhile Jungkook frowned as he occassionally glanced at Jimin and Lisa.

"I feel so bad for you Lisa-ssi. A man like Jungkook clearly doesn't deserve you. I wish you could have married a guy who's not only handsome but also smart and straight forward like me. Jungkook is too introvert." Jimin kept on blabbering about Jungkook and Lisa helplessly nodded.

She knew that Jimin likes her and Jungkook likes Chaeyoung. Both of them had already told Lisa and Chaeyoung about it. But they were least bother about it. They don't care who their husbands like, at the end, their father had chose them for Lisa and Chaeyoung and they will be only their husbands.

"Brother Jimin, I want to tell you something." When Lisa finally opened her mouth, Jimin smiled widely as if he had win a lottery and immediately nodded his head in confirmation. "Healthy flirting is good for health. But it should be in a line. You know, even if you are my sister's husband, if you dare to hurt her, I won't leave you. More or less, I think you're very understandable person. You know what's good for you." Lisa sympathetically patted his shoulders and smiled at him.