06 : The Compensation

When Hoseok noticed that Jungkook kept glancing at the clock, he furrowed his brows and finally decided to ask, "Mr. Jeon, do we have to go somewhere else today? As long as I remember, we don't have any meetings today and it's almost time for us to leave." Jungkook nodded his head and immediately got up from his chair.

"Yes. It's almost pack up time. Let's go home now." He hurriedly grabbed his blazer and was ready to open the door when Hoseok spoke again, "But, we still have 20 minutes left to pack up time, sir." Jungkook turned around and glared him.

"Who's the boss? You or me? I will go home whenever I want!" Hoseok pursed his lips to control his giggles when he finally realised why Jungkook wanted to go home so badly today. He was probably missing his wife's handmade food. "As you please sir." Hoseok bowed and followed Jungkook outside the office.

When Jungkook entered inside his house, he was welcomed with a delicious aroma filling in the air of the living room. He immediately threw his coat on the couch and walked towards the kitchen, only to find his newly wedded wife, preparing dinner for him.

She was still wearing the clothes she wore today morning, only an apron was added. Her long black hair were also tied up in a messy bun and her red plump lips were formed in a cute pout as she was totally focused on her cooking.

Glancing away from her face, Jungkook stared at the floor as his adam's apple moved before he glanced at the food she was making.

He silently walked out and quickly went upstairs to his room. Hoseok seated himself on the couch as he watched his boss coming downstairs, already showered and looking fresh. He was surely amused as well as astonished to see his cold, arrogant and lazy boss being so much punctual and reliable when it comes to food, specially when it's made by his wife.

When Lisa came out, she saw Jungkook was already sitting on the dinning table, looking fresh and energetic as if it was morning. "You came already?" Hearing her soft voice, he craned his neck and saw her standing behind him, her apron was removed by now and two of the staffs were carrying the dishes she made.

He simply nodded his head. Lisa shrugged and walked upstairs to their room to get freshen up. "Young master Jeon, should I serve you the dinner?" A staff girl, whispered standing behind him.

"No." Jungkook's quick reply made her stiff and she hastily bowed before taking her steps back. "Mr. Jeon, I thought you were really hungry awhile ago. Then, why are you not eating?" Hoseok asked in confusion.

Jungkook silently glanced at the delicious food kept on the dinning table, right in front of him. The hot steam with an appetizing aroma filling his nostrils and teasing his very bad taste buds. Before he could lose himself upon the food, he quickly looked away and cleared his throat.

"I'll wait." Hoseok was confused for a minute when he finally understood that the young master was probably waiting for his wife to come and have dinner with him.

Hoseok rolled his eyes silently and gasped for air seeing him. He has neber been so patient when it comes to food. Then how come he is keeping himself in control now?

A wife can indeed change a man!

When Lisa came back to the dinning table, she quirked her brows seeing the food still kept in the container. "Why aren't you eating?" Jungkook glanced at her appearance. Taking in her cute SpongeBob pajamas with her hair tied up in a loose ponytail, he lookee away and his throat moved again.

"Mrs. Jeon, young master was waiting for you." Hoseok chirped with a wide smile. Lisa dumbly glanced at him before looking back at Jungkook who was staring at nothing, stiffed on his chair.