13 : The Women's Instinct

"Tell me... do you want this?" With each second passing by, Lisa felt her heartbeats stopping and again pumping with much faster pace.

Seeing her not responding for a long time, Jungkook unconsciously took the permission and bowed his head deeper, to capture her shuddering plump lips. Lisa squeezed the fabric of his shirt and closed her eyes in defeat.

Ofcourse, this was not something she expected. She just wanted to tease him a little and bring out his normal personality behind his dark eyes. She definitely didn't had any idea that things would turn out like this.

Right now, she didn't knew if she should push him away or not. Pushing him away and not keeping him close, both situations seems right as well as wrong to her right now.

She simply surrendered herself, closing her eyes when he started moving more closer. His warm and raspy breath first teased her shuddering lips, before slowly brushing them with his. Jungkook himself subconsciously closed his eyes and his long fingers digged in her waist.

"Mhm" Lisa's lips lightly whimpered, blowing a sensation in his mouth. Jungkook immediately opened his mouth wider, taking both of her lips in between his, his tongue licked the appetizing flavour on her lips.

This was the second time they are kissing, the first time he roughly kissed her on their wedding, it couldn't be consider as a kiss, it was more like a punishment and Lisa only felt pain in her mouth for the whole day.

But this time was different, both of them were subconsciously engrossed and affectionate for one another. Even though the kiss wasn't intended, both of them felt a burst of butterflies in their stomach when the two pair of lips collided.

Jungkook was surprisingly very smooth while kissing her. He carefully nibbled on both of her lips before asking for entrance. Lisa's stiffeness started to fade when he started to comfort her with his continuous patting on her waist.

Lisa moaned and opened her mouth for him to quickly dive his tongue inside her. Her nails digged in his flesh but he didn't had the mind to notice it.

Jungkook's mind was not in a right state. He just wanted to bury himself in the warmth laying beneath him. He wasn't really going to kiss her, this was just to tease her, and also to know if she really wanted him to get close to her or not.

His doubts were confusing even to him but it was something he didn't wanted to care about. Right now all he wanted was to devour the lady laying beneath him, surrendering herself to pleasure her as much as he wanted.

It was almost afternoon and the bright sun sprinkled it's shining rays over her body through the window, making her look much more warmer and appetizing.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, his mouth still latched to hers as he stared at her closed eyes. If she wouldn't be in his arms, panting heavily lying under him, Jungkook might have thought that she was already fainted.

He pulled out slowly and sighed looking at her weak yet attractive appearance. His eyes glowed with a different spark when assessing her features. His eyes travelled from her sweaty forehead to her small button nose, her continuously shuddering and now swollen lips, her trembling chin and her glowing neck.

Unconsciously, his hand made it's way to touch her red neck and caressed it with his knuckles. His fingers slowly caressed their ways up to her ear and rested on her crimson colored cheeks. Lisa slowly fluttered her eyes open only to see him staring back at her with his dark misty eyes.

His eyes were so deep that she couldn't move her gaze away from him. Jungkook's finger slowly caressed her burning cheeks with his cold fingers, Lisa tightened the bedsheets in her hand and her breathing again went uneven.