27 : Punish her

"Here you go." Lisa handed two cups of warm coffee to Jimin and Chaeyoung. "Don't directly drink the coffee, eat these first." Lisa took the sandwich from Jungkook's hand and passed it to Chaeyoung.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung smiled at Lisa and Jungkook who stood by her bed. "Appa will come to meet you in the morning. He was really worried and wanted to come here right away but I told him not to, since you have to sleep early." Lisa explained with a directive tone, making Chaeyoung frown.

"Sometimes I can't make out who's the elder between you both." Jimin chuckled, patting Chaeyoung's head. "Ofcourse I'm the elder, that's why I'm pregnant first. She's the younger, after I make her aunt of my kids, it will be her chance to give me cute nieces who will look like a bunny, just like their father. Right Jungkook?" Chaeyoung teasingly smirked at the two who were instantly flustered.

Jungkook who was silent all this while, decided to avoid them and took out his mobile, ready to leave Chaeyoung's ward when she stopped him, "Ah where are you going? Since I'm not sleepy, and all of you will be living here with me tonight, why don't we play a game to kill the boredom?" Chaeyoung excitedly smiled at the three of them, non of them looked ready for what she suggested.

"No games! You need to rest. Stop being so jumpy now." Jimin frowned, holding both of her arms strictly. "Ah, who said we'll jump around. We'll just sit and play. How about 20 questions?" Chaeyoung suggested, smiling widely.

"But, isn't it suppose to be played in between 2 peoples?" Lisa asked confusedly. "So what? We can make it 40 questions!" Chaeyoung shrugged, already preparing questions in her mind.

"It will get too long and boring..." Lisa huffed and Chaeyoung glared at her, though pasting a sarcastic smile on her lips as she thought in her head, 'Stupid fool! Am I not doing this for you? You should be kneeling down in front of me for this you ungrateful brat!'

"If it gets boring, we'll stop!" Chaeyoung threw a last glare at Lisa who blinked her eyes innocently.

"I'll start first!" Chaeyoung beamed with joy as she cunningly smiled at Jimin who rubbed his forehead. "Umm.. I'll ask you first!" Jimin showed no expression as she pinched his nose with her pointed finger.

Lisa subconsciously giggled looking at them and her gaze unknowingly traveled beside her at Jungkook, who was by chance looking at her too because of her sudden laugh.

Both of them looked away awkwardly, which wasn't unnoticed by Jimin and Chaeyoung.

"Park Jimin, you'll have to be honest okay? Tell me, how many girlfriends you had before our marriage!" Chaeyoung sharpened her eyes, staring at him with a fake deadly stare which made him shake his head.

"Two!" Jimin flatly answered and continued, "I'll ask now, Lisa..." As he took Lisa's name, he purposely glanced at Jungkook who was staring at the floor, but his clenched jaws didn't go unnoticed by him.

"So Lisa, how many guys courted you before your marriage?" Jimin had a playful smirk, which he copied from Chaeyoung who was silently enjoying the show.

Lisa looked as if she was thinking about something as her eyeballs moved from here to there looking at the roof, her fingers tips clanking as if she was counting something.

Jungkook who silently observed her from the corner of his eyes, frowned and again looked away. "I think, it's around 5 to 7?" Her answer rather sounded like a question.

"You liar! There were literally too many! Don't try to keep your reputation intact in front of your husband!" Chaeyoung suddenly yelled looking at Lisa who was dumbfounded.

Jungkook too glanced at Chaeyoung before throwing a sharp dagger at Lisa with his dimmed eyes. Lisa gulped, not daring to tilt her neck even little to glance at the man beside her. "Uh... But I didn't... I really didn't agreed to any of them...." Lisa hastily tried to clear her image, which made Jimin and Chaeyoung burst into a laughter.