Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!

Start from the beginning

Max: What is happening over there?

Rook: Could this be some sort of corruption?

Azmuth: No, it's much worse. IT's something even far then we can expect for.

Gwen: What does that mean?

Azmuth: It means.. that this invasion for only one Fulmini, is just the beginning.

Helen: That is not good.

Alan: Hopefully Ben and (Y/n) are working on a way to shut down the invasion inside the omnitrix.

At the inside of the omnitrix, you were running with Ben, Vilgax, and a new member of the team "Virtual" away from the Fulmini as they kept shooting more blue energy like a boomerang version right back at you.

(Y/n): Aw man, how many Fulmini are there?

Ben: Beats me, no wonder why they were coming so many.

Vilgax: and this is exactly why your planet will be the first to fall!

Ben: Hey, at least I'm not the one who tried to get into this mess!

(Y/n): Okay okay, can we argue this later after we escape from this invasion!

You kept running with your team as the Fulmini kept chasing after you. You then saw Virtual who was with and asked him about his life.

(Y/n): Well then, Virtual, I know that this isn't the really best time to know each other. But.. can you least tell me about yourself? How did you get to become like me?

Virtual: That my friend is a long story. Many years ago when Azmuth created the next new omnitrix, so in case if anything bad happen. He needed to create a friendly host inside of the omnitrix for any miscalculation or errors to the watch. That was where I come in and there I was created with a few omni technology with the 80% DNA of a mechnmorph which I was very close to becoming one. But sadly, due to the crash incident, my Body was nearly injured and I needed to fuse the last moments with another host being. So basically, I had to burrow one more DNA to fuse and survive if I were not to be destroyed.

 So basically, I had to burrow one more DNA to fuse and survive if I were not to be destroyed

(Y/n): Wait.. new DNA? You mean.. me?

Virtual: Correct, and my name was Virtual till then.

Ben: Wow, and here I thought you were a clone version of (Y/n).

Virtual: Well not a clone, just a Mechnmorph who only absorbed about 50% of human DNA from (Y/n).

Suddenly Vilgax threw a metal board at the Fulmini and in angry, he pushed you and Ben aside and pushed Virtual to the wall.

Ben: Hey! Watch it!

(Y/n): Whoa easy Vilgax!

Vilgax: *Looking at Virtual* Then tell us, how does the Fulmini fit in? Why are they coming into this omnitrix?!