cheer camp part 12 ( please tell me I am dreaming !)

hi guys sorry i haven't posted in a while , this ones short and pretty boring its just a filler but chapter 13 will be better :p anyways hope u like it !!!

comment /vote, become a fan :D plz plz plz guys i really need it because im starting to think no one like my book :( so plz f u like it comment and vote to support me !

anyways luv u all xxx

**********************************************************************************************************************

Cheer camp part 12

"5, 4 , 3, 2, 1, Jump, hands  on waist, smile for 5 seconds, crouch, forward roll, splits then ..... no, no, no, no, Taylor your doing it all wrong !"

I was on the floor struggling to keep my legs apart  and smiling along with it all,  this really did kill

"guys seriously sectionals is coming up and we've got to win ! That's why I'm being so tough ! I have to push you guys to succeed" Ashley said all loud and confident

" yeah as if,  it's just an excuse to be a bitch" I mumbled under my breath

"common, again guys get in your order !" she started yelling out the whole routine again

"Ugh" I groaned in agony 

Today was a pupil free day you know a day when the teachers gather up and have a meeting and we get to chill and just do whatever, yeah well Ashley ruined all of it and now I'm stuck here for the whole day learning a stupid routine for sectionals which was next week and to top everything off it was crap weather, it was sprinkling and it was about to pour with rain.

"ok guys now were gonna do the pyramid ! " Ashley yelled out

I went down onto the floor and waited till Tiffany stood up on me, this was a really hard routine it involves heaps of balancing and acrobatics, we couldn't cheer cause it was a competition so we had to do the routine to a song womanizer or me against the music, we still had to decide. 

"ok again guys from the top !"

This time she put the music on and we did the routine again and again till we actually got it perfect and that took forever !

When we finished practicing for the day it was about mid noon, I was warn out, I was so tired and I couldn't be bothered to really do anything.

Cami and I walked to the cafeteria or should I say I walked and she happily skipped, when we reached the cafeteria we both looked at the specials.

"I'm just gonna get a lean piece of breast chicken and boiled vegetables " cami said still sounding unsure

"I don't know maybe pork belly"

she looked at me in disgust

"you know how much fats in that ?"

"no do you?"

She stopped for a second and i could tell she was trying to think

"nah I can't lose anymore brain cells"

"haha cami you know your a weird girl"

"yup, I know that "

We lined up and waited along the line to get our food. When we got our food we walked around the cafeteria looking for a place to sit, I could just see crystals red hair she was standing and waving to us, we both walked over to their table and sat with them. 

"hey" crystal said  full of happiness

"hi" cami and I said together all glum

"wow what's up with you guys ?"