11|The clue

"Hello newlyweds! Wakey wakey

"Hello newlyweds! Wakey wakey." Mamatha cheered, entering into Abhi's home, in an attempt to embarrass Abhi and Sangeetha. But, her steps halted in the place watching the scenario in front of her.

"Ah! I'm searching for you guys" Rishi entered following Mamatha, but soon his expressions turned into the same as Mamatha.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

After the coffee chat with Abhijith, Sangeetha found a new sense of security with him. She understood that he might be a jerk but at least he has respect towards women. And for that reason she felt she would be safe until she gets his signature on her will papers. Thinking that she has to speed up the procedure and get out of this marriage as soon as possible she moved towards the room to freshen up and to head to her work.

Entering the room, she witnessed Abhi coming out of the bathroom after taking a bath. Clad in a white fluffy towel he was searching for something in his wardrobe. As a doctor it was not new for her to watch men without a shirt. Apparently, Abhijith also didn't have a body that is swoon worthy. He neither has a six pack body nor a toned body. He is just a normal man with a normal body but without unnecessary fat. The water droplets were dancing on his body and few of them were dripping down and disappearing into his V-line leaving much to her imagination. His aquatic masculine cologne had hit her nostrils which further confused her senses and raised her body temperature.

The irresistible urge was building in the pit of her stomach, the urge to touch those sinful water droplets on his naked torso and the urge to play with the hair on his chest. The small mole on his right side of the neck caught her eye and then she started having a weird feeling of sucking it. 'Get a grip on your emotions Sangeetha. What kind of spell bewitched you?' she questioned herself letting out a frustrated sigh with the alienated feelings she was experiencing.

Listening to the sigh of a female voice, Abhi flinched in his place which further made him hit his head to the edge of the wardrobe's wooden door. "Aaah!" he yelled in pain.

Upon hearing his yell, Sangeetha rushed towards him and started rubbing his forehead with her palms. "I didn't mean to startle you," Sangeetha explained.

"Fine! But, please close your eyes" Abhi pleaded.

"If I close my eyes, how can I know where you got hurt?" Sangeetha questioned him.

"I'm not used to women watching me half naked. So, please do the needful" Abhi pleaded again.

"What? Don't tell me you are shying now. Mr. Abhijith you are a lawyer and you are close to 30 years but acting like a 3 years old." Sangeetha exclaimed.

"Being a 28 year old lawyer doesn't mean I can shamelessly roam around women half naked." Abhi complained.

"Haven't you had sex before?" Sangeetha questioned before he completed what he was saying.