"I thought you were going to be tough on Liyana and not Mthembisi." she says. "And i thought you were going to find a better guy than Mthembisi." I say. "Ouch." "Look neh mtasekhaya, I know you have your own flaws and all that kak but you deserve way better than that douchebag that can barely bath properly." "He does know how to bath." "In cologne." She rolls her eyes.

"I know there is nothing I can do to change your mind but please be polite when his around." she says. "I would rather go blind." I say. "Amukelani." "Asanda." "Please." "I can't promise you anything cause i know myself and my verbal diarrhoea." She sighs.

"There is no point getting through you but it was worth a shot." she says. "I'm glad you saw that. Either ways I can't hangout with abusers cause I'll end up having an itch to kill them." I say. "Please don't tell mama no baba." "I can't promise you that but I'll try." "Thank you."

"You do know you have a support system here." I say. "It's not easy as ABC." she says. "Okay then I guess he'll die as easy as ABC." "Don't hurt him." "Asanda...you and i have never gotten along until now and even though you can annoy the living kak out of me I would do anything to protect you." "I know that but please don't."

"Like you said there is nothing you can do to change my mind so please prepare an outfit for his funeral." I say. "Please." she says. "Okay i won't kill him." I don't mean that he is going to die one day. "Thank you." "On one condition." "What is that condition?" "You will leave him." "I love him." "And his dying." "Okay fine I'll do that."

"I'll be a witness cause i know you and your stories." I say. "You so annoying." she says. "And i like you too boo." She rolls her eyes and leaves. I roll my eyes and continue watching TV. Why would I listen to an idiotic person?

After a while I take my handbag and my dad's car keys and leave. I tell Mihlali that we going to attend Liyana's baby sprinkle and she said she doesn't mind. I get to the mall and go to Roco Mamas. I sit at a private area that has a view of the parking lot. Not a nice view but it's okay.

I order a strawberry daiquiri and use my phone while I wait for her. After a while she arrives all smiles. I know that kind of smile. That smile is a: I got laid real good kind of smile or I'm really happy smile. I stand up and we hug each other.

"I missed you." she says. "I missed you too boo." I say. "How are you?" "I am living and you." "I am good life is lifing as it should and everything is going according to plan." "I saw the moment you walked in that everything is going in the right track so start spilling the news."

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell." she says. "Okay then so you moved on to bigger and better things in life." I say. "That I did boo. How about you?" "You know I'm working and making money and scouting for some good things." "Continue scouting it shall comes your way one day." "It will."

The waitress comes and takes our orders. We order the three course meal and she leaves. "So how is work?" she asks. "Work is working and wena." I say. "Same. So have you not caught feelings for any of the three hot candidates in your life."

"And which candidates are those?" I ask. I know who she's talking about but I want to confirm what she's saying. "Let me spell it out for you then. K-U-H-L-E, M-A-N-Q-O-B-A AND S-T-H-E-M-B-I-S-O." she says. "I haven't caught any feelings for them. They don't deserve my feelings for them." "Wow girl."

"No don't worry i haven't caught any feelings for them." I say. "Okay then if you say so." she says. "I think you must tell me who this person is." "This person is a fine male species, he is very tall, handsome and really smart." "I work with names and surnames so I can kill them if they ever mistreat you." "You wouldn't do that." I laugh. "You right." If only she knew what I'm capable of.