I'm No Longer Kidnapped

It's been a week I believe. They want the stone, I don't let them get the stone, they hit or stab me, repeat. I get food so I guess that's good. Though I have to say, eating school food was not in my list of things I want to do today.

"Why have ze not come yet?" a thick, German accent says. He's the one who kidnapped me. Unique, I know, the German villain.

"I'm very hard to track. They only found me because my friends told them where I was," I explain.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" he yells.

"No, but you made me lose my Duolingo streak. It was almost at 100 days, you mother fucker," I complain. "Just do the video call thing where you call the Avengers, show you torturing me, they trace the call, and then they come and fight you."

He stays silent.

"Oh come on, you haven't seen the movies?" I retort. "I know you're life's sad, but I didn't know it was this sad."

"Shut up," he shouts.

"K," I say, actually shutting up. I ran out of things to say.

His minions set up a camera and a video call. They call the meeting room.

I see everyone pop up, worry written on all their faces. Everyone looks slightly worse then as I left them.

Especially Steve, because he's probably blaming himself. Godamit, Steve.

Minion #7 comes up to me and demands the stone. I obviously deny it. I peek over to the screen and see everyone, including Nick, watching with worry.

Minion dude tries to take it.

"Mate!" I yell, "keep your hands off me, sale porc!" (You pig)

I thrash around because I'm bound to the chair.

Everyone looks even more concerned. I don't think they can hear me.

Other minion dude takes out a knife and cuts my arm and leg. Add that to the tally marks they've already given me. Great!

Tony has traced the call at this point and everyone has left the room. The call ended.

Like 10 mins later, I hear fighting noises.

It's very boring. I think I'm in a secret room or something. I see Bucky walk by the window. He looks familiar to this place.

It's probably a HYDRA building.

Steve follows him.

They go back a few steps and stop in front of what looks like a window to me.

They press their faces up to the glass and squint. They look hilarious. I really wish I could've taken a picture before they broke through the glass.

The try to break the restraints but they can't.

"Said something about vibranium," I tell them, trying to get it undone.

"Well hello to you, too," Bucky says, with a lot of resentment.

"Don't like ya either," I inform him.

Steve just sighs and starts whacking it with his shield as Bucky slowly pulls the restraint apart with his metal arm.

One down, 3 to go.

It took forever but they did it.

"I hear guards in the hallway, I'll be back," Bucky says, jumping out of the now broken window.

Steve kisses me.

"You're okay," he says, smiling and hugging me.

"Yah," I agree.

"Godamit, I missed you asshole," he insults me.

"Missed you too, you wench," I insult back.

He pulls me really tightly into a hug as Bucky comes back.

"Steve, what did I miss? Since when can you pull hot girls?" he says, sarcastically.

He quickly pulls away from me. "Oh, I, uhm, we, not, no, uhm," he stutters.

We just laugh and fist bump.

"Les get out of here," I suggest. "Ay, Bucket, you got a knife?"

He hands it over.

"No, you're not fighting," Steve says, trying to take the knife away from me. "You're hurt and we're just kidnapped."

"Fuck you," I say, keeping the knife and running down a hallway.

Steve and Bucky follow. "So you're not together, ay?" I hear Bucky smirk.

"Shut up," Steve groans as they catch up with me.