Why Is Tony Cleaning?

Tony POV
No way!!
I was texting the General in charge of the jar. Literally, General was the only name I was given, odd, but oh well.

Apparently, Juni and Wilbur were coming to the tower. Like, THE Juni and Wilbur. The Juni and Wilbur I have been texting. I recognise their faces and even if I didn't, I had my AI run facial recognition on the two photos and they're the same people. I get to meet them, finally!

Oh, I just realized, I don't think they know who I am. Or know that I'm the person they've been texting. Oh shiz! Well maybe Juni might. I think she was for sure able to get through my firewalls.

Bruce just informed me that he's meeting with the "General" person who I'm like 90% sure is Brighton. Oh ma gah.

I look around the lab that's going to hold the jar and it is a mess. I start picking up random tools off the floor and just generally cleaning up the area.

Bruce, who's in the lab, prepping I guess, asks, "Why are you cleaning?"

"Wilbur and Juni are coming. Like THE Wilbur and Juni are coming," I explain.

"REALLY?!" he says, his hands turning a bit green from hopefully excitement.

"Wait does that mean Brighton's in New York?" he asks.

"Yeah, she texted all of us in the group chat that they were going New York," I explain.

"Do you think Brighton is the General person?" he asks, thoughtfully.

"Maybe, maybe the General is the Verdict person. Imagine that?" I respond.

"That would be crazy man!" he answers.
Bruce then leaves to do something or other.

I continue to pick up the lab and put stuff away. Pepper and Nat walk into the lab for gods knows what reason.

"Do you see what I'm seeing?" Pepper asks Nat.

"That depends," she responds.

"I see Tony, CLEANING his lab," Pepper explains. I look up for a second and see the both staring at me, frozen in shock. I brush it off and continue cleaning.

"Oh my gosh, he looked at us and continued cleaning. This is some sleep deprived, guilty pleasure thing," Nat gasps.

"This is weird," Pepper points out. "Why is Tony cleaning?"

"I don't know, and I don't like it," Nat replies.

"We should leave,"Pepper suggests.

"Yes," Nat agrees, slowly backing away.

They leave the lab. I hear them tell Thor and Clint I was cleaning in the hallway. Clint then runs up to the window, peaks in, and then runs away screaming, "WHAT THE FUCK!"

I have my AI listen in on the rest of Nat and Pepper's conversation while I continue cleaning.

"First of all, he's getting enough sleep. Secondly, he hasn't been late to a meeting in a month. Third, he is starting to constantly talk to Cap. And fourthly, he is smiling at his phone constantly," Pepper counts.

"Yeah, I've been noticing that too," Nat says. "Something is going on."

"I don't want to take it away from him because it's helping him a lot and to be honest, if it was a threat to national security, something would've already noticed," Pepper explains.

"True," Nat agrees.

I hear shuffling inside my vent.

"CLINT I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" I shout.

He then falls out of it. "Give me the thing that constantly has you, Cap and Bruce smiling at your phones," he demands.

"What? No!" I say, defensively.

"Please," he begs. He puts his hand on his forehead and leans back in the freshly cleaned table. "You guys have no idea how much I'm struggling and how much that would help."

Done with his dramatics, I agree. "Just don't corrupt it," I warn, pulling out my phone to add him to the group chat. I don't want to regret it. "Done, now just wait a bit and it should work. Also, don't tell ANYBODY else about this."

"Yes, sir," he says, fake saluting.

"Now either help me finish cleaning or get out," I threaten.

"Yes, sir," he says fake saluting and running out of the room.

I finally finish picking up the last few things. That was actually quite nice. I should do that more often.

Now where was I?

Oh shit, yeah. JUNI AND WILBUR ARE COMING TO THE TOWER. OH MY GOD!!!!

Clint better not fucking corrupt them.