"No. Nature ensures a balance to everything," Bonnie said or more like the spirit said through her.

"Is that true...or are you just saying no because it's Damon?" Stefan questioned her.

"Perhaps it is his time to die," she said to him.

"What is going on?" I asked again but they ignored me.

"No. That's not balance. That's punishment," Stefan argued.

"I will not give you what you want," the spirit said.

"So you're saying that there's an answer to give? Please, if you know something, just tell me. Help me save my brother," Stefan pleaded desperately.

Bonnie suddenly holds her ears and screams in pain.

She was about to fall to the floor, but I caught her before she did.

"Now would anybody like to tell me what the hell that was?" I asked.

"The spirits don't want us here. They think I'm abusing their power," Bonnie said.

"Well they're dead so they can get over it," I said.

All of sudden I grabbed my head and shouted as it felt like my brain was exploding.

Gritting my teeth, my eyes flashed red before I let out a roar that shook the house and stopped the pain that was going through my head.

"What was that?" Stefan asked me.

"I guess the witches didn't like my comment," I said.

"Not that. I'm talking about the roar and your eyes flashing red," Stefan said.

"The roar I don't know it just felt needed, but what are you talking about, my eyes don't flash red," I said looking at him confused.

I felt Bonnie move my head to look to her.

"It could be your tribrid nature trying to come through," she said.

"Let's just forget about this for know," I said and she nodded. "So from your early conversation it seems like Damon got bit right."

"Yeah, um do you think your friend could help like she did before with Rose," Stefan said.

"Sorry, she's apparently tracking down a coven of witches or something," I said to him.

Stefan looked down disappointed before Bonnie said something.

"The witches said Klaus name before they broke the connection. He probably has your cure," she said giving him hope.

With that he left to go find Klaus.

Once he was gone I turned to Bonnie.

"I need to get you out of this town," I told her.

"Yeah, like that'll happen," she said chuckling.

"I'm serious, summers coming up and we can leave together," I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Just the two of us?" She questioned as she looked up at me.

"Just the two of us," I said looking down at her.

"That would be nice, but my dad's supposed to be taking me to spend time with his side of the family," she said.

"Don't try to back out Ms. Bennett, I know when your dad's getting you," I said smiling at her.

"Fine, where would we go?" She asked smiling.

"Just leave that to me. Now let's go to the square before Caroline blows up your phone for being late," I said as I let go of her and we started walking out the house.