"I don't want you here. Get her out of here," Elena said.

"You need me, Elena. You all do," Katherine said.

"Like hell," Stefan said.

"We all want the same thing...Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off," she said.

"I don't need your help and I don't want it," Elena said in Katherine's face.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" Katherine scoffed.

"If you know something, say it or get out," Damon said annoyed.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch...maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite," Katherine said.

*************

Theo's POV:

Bonnie and I were at school, when Stefan walked up to us and explained what happened this morning.

"She's out of the tomb?" Bonnie questioned.

"Yeah. We're dealing with it, all right? Just be extra careful. She's gotten a little too good at impersonating Elena," Stefan told us.

"With Katherine still around, we gotta find a way to get your powers back," I said to Bonnie, who nodded agreeing.

"Listen, I want to get the Martins on our side. I want to figure out a way for us all to work together now that Elijah's out of the picture," Stefan said.

"It's impossible. They hate us," Bonnie said.

"Especially since you guys daggered their only chance of getting their daughter/sister," I said.

"It's either win them over or somebody's going to end up dead. You think you can at least convince them to have a civil conversation?" Stefan said.

"I'll try," Bonnie said.

"Thanks. Keep me posted," he said leaving.

Once he was gone, Bonnie and I turned to each other.

"Okay. I gotta get to class," she said.

"All right, I'll see ya," I said moving in to give her a kiss, but she moved her head away and laughed at my attempt.

"Come on. Elena's nowhere in sight," I said giving her a slight pout.

She laughs and gives me a small kiss on the lips.

"I'll tell her soon. I promise," she said.

"Alright," I said letting her leave to get to class.

**************

Once school was finished, Bonnie contacted the Martins and her, Stefan, and me decided to meet them at the Grill.

"Thank you for coming," Stefan said to the Martins as they took a seat at our table.

"I didn't want to but my son made a case to hear you out," Jonas said.

"Bonnie said that you have information about Elijah," Luka said.

Stefan looks at Bonnie before turning his focus back onto the Martins.

"Elijah's dead. I'm sorry," he said.

Jonas and Luka look at Bonnie, then Jonas decides to get up but Stefan grabs his shoulder.

"Hear me out. We can help you," Stefan said.

"We know that Klaus has your daughter. I'm sorry about the way I had to get that information, but it's good that we know. We can all work together to get her back," Bonnie told them.