"Oh God, I'm late," Jenna said as she started entering the room with Alaric.

"That's what you get for hitting the snooze three times!" Alaric exclaimed with a laugh.

Jenna and Alaric enter the room. Jenna notices John's presence before Alaric does.

"What the hell?" She said surprised to see John here.

"Good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric..." John said trailing off as Alaric noticed his presence in the room.

"It's okay I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever," Jenna said.

"Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in," John told her.

"You know, I'm uh, probably just gonna take off," Alaric said.

He looks at Elena and then leaves.

"I'm still confused here," Jenna said.

"I decided to come back and stay for a while," he said to her.

"Not here, you're not," she said.

"And I agree with her," I said agreeing with my aunt.

"Actually, you can't stop me from living here," John said to us.

"Actually I can, as legal guardian," Jenna said.

"Yeah, about that...um, Elena, you want me to explain the situation, or would you like to do the honors?" John said making me and Jenna confused.

"Okay, what's going on?" Jenna asked looking between the two.

"I'm sorry, Jenna. I should have told you earlier, but--," Elena started.

"I'm Elena's biological father. There, now you know," John said interrupting her.

He walks away, leaving Elena alone to deal with a confused Jenna and me.

"What?!/the hell?!" Jenna and I said at the same time.

**********************

After the bombshell this morning, I left the house because I got a text from Caroline saying '911 NOW.'

I made my way over to her house to see Stefan was there too.

Caroline let us in and Stefan asked her what was wrong.

"Tyler knows about you and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word," Caroline said.

"But Mason's not dead," I said.

"I know that, but Tyler is convinced that he is and thinks you lied to him too," Caroline said.

"It's that woman, Jules. She had a run-in with Damon," Stefan said.

"Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed," Caroline said.

"This is bad," I said.

"You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?" She questioned Stefan.

"No! He already wants to kill him. He thinks all werewolves should die, and he's not wrong to think that, Caroline. I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate? He has every right to. He could get himself killed," Stefan said.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid. You have to talk to him. Just try to explain, you know? You always know the right things to say, okay? He and I...we're friends," Caroline pleaded.

***********

Taking Caroline's plea, Stefan and I made our way to the Lockwood Mansion to talk with Tyler.