"So I can die. I've lived long enough," Rose cut him off.

"You know, if you're gonna be morn, I'm just gonna kill you myself just to put me out of your misery," he said pouring the blood in a glass.

"Come on, it's just a little werewolf bite," he said to her.

"Just a little, fatal to a vampire, werewolf bite," she said.

"Well, according to a legend which is notoriously unreliable source. Drink up," Damon said as he gives her the glass of blood.

"Yeah, it does feel like it's working," Rose said drinking the blood.

"Let's have a look, come on. Let me see," he said.

He looks at the bite mark; it has gotten much worse and has spread further down her back.

"How is it?" Rose asked him.

"Definitely...better. Right, Elena?" He said looking at Elena who just came in.

She looks shocked and horrified by the by Rose's wound.

"Um, it's not bad," she lied as Rose looked at her.

"Where's Stefan?" Damon asked shifting the conversation.

"He left. I need you to talk to him. He's convinced that he has to find Isobel but I think that's gonna upset Elijah," Elena said.

"No, can do. I'm with Stefan on this one, but if you could play nurse for a little while..." Damon said.

"It's not necessary," Rose interrupted.

"It is necessary. Elena is a do-gooder. It's in her nature, she just can't resist," he said.

He leaves the room. Elena looks at Rose for a second, then follows Damon out of the room.

"Damon. Is she gonna die?" Elena asked.

"Probably. The wolf bite caused some kind of infection and it's getting worse," he answered.

"Like poison?" She questioned.

"I don't know, Elena. I'm not an expert in the field," Damon stressed.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"Death happens. We come, we go. Sooner she dies the better. It's gloomy as hell in here," he said and then left.

After he left, Elena took out her phone and sent a text to Theo asking if there was a cure for a werewolf bite.

*******************

Theo's POV:

"Wow," Diana said after I explained everything that's been going on.

"Yeah, so you can see why I need a break even if it's for a little while," I said.

"I see, well why didn't you bring Bonnie along with you? I would love to meet her," she said smiling mischievously.

"For one that's not a good idea, you're basically like an older sister/second mother figure to me. I don't need you telling her any embarrassing stories about me. And for two, she's with her dad," I said seeing her mischievous smile.

"Oh, come on," she said. "I wouldn't do that."

"Yeah, you would," I said.

"Yeah, I would," she laughed.

"Can we change the subject now," I said just as my phone bussed with a message.

I pulled it out and looked to see who it was from. The text was from Elena, asking about a cure to a werewolf bite.