"Now, stand still and concentrate," I told her as we clasped both our items.

"What are we doing?" Bonnie questioned.

"We're channeling. The personal items will act as a talisman. Now concentrate," I said to her.

Bonnie holds the necklace tightly between her hands and shuts her eyes. She opens her eyes and looked at me.

"What's that?" She questioned.

I smiled at her and closed my eyes, while I feel her eyes on me.

I feel the wind blowing and hear the sound  of  leaves and paper  being blown away.

I opened my eyes and smiled at Bonnie.

"Pretty cool, huh?" I asked laughing.

Bonnie laughs as well just as Jeremy came over to us.

"What's with that weather, huh?" He asked.

"I don't know man," I said to my brother as I looked at Bonnie and winked at her.

She chuckled a little and then her phone went off along with mine.

We pulled out our phones to see a message.

"What is it?" Jeremy asked.

"It's Damon," Bonnie and I answered.

**************

We where in the parlor of the salvatore boarding house, speaking to the brothers about their plan to get the moonstone out of the tomb.

"I might be able to lower the tomb spell long enough for you to get in there and grab the moonstone from Katherine," Bonnie said.

"How? It took both you and your Grams last time, and look what happened to her," Jeremy said.

"I'm well aware of what happened. I've learned a few new things," Bonnie said.

"And besides, she's not alone, I can help her," I told Jeremy.

"How will you get it?" Bonnie asked the two brothers.

"She hasn't been feeding. She's weaker. We're not," Stefan said.

"You wouldn't be underestimating her, would you?" I questioned them.

"It's a plan. Is it perfect?" He  said scoffing. "What plan is?"

"Let me do it. I've got my ring. I can get in, get out, no spells necessary," Jeremy said.

"Gee, thanks, you 16-year-old child. Why didn't we think about that? Why are you even here?" Damon said.

"I hate to agree with Damon, but he's right Jeremy, it's not smart to send you in there when she could possibly drain you over and over again," I told him making him look down.

"Maybe I can help better the plan. Do you have anything that belongs to Katherine?" Bonnie said.

The brothers look at each other before Stefan leaves, then comes back with an old picture of Katherine.

"This belonged to Katherine. Found it with her things after I thought she was dead, but it was hers," Stefan said.

Bonnie takes the picture and places it in a ceramic bowl. She dips her fingers in a glass of water and lets the water droplets drip from her fingertips into the bowl.

Flames sprout from the bowl and Bonnie shuts her eyes and begins to chant a spell in Latin.

"What will this do?" Damon questioned Bonnie.