Chapter 26: A Second Family

Zacznij od początku

Drake and Diana give Betty the biggest puppy dog eyes until finally she groans.

Betty: Okay, okay, but Drake please don't let her do all that wrestling stuff. It's dangerous.

Drake: I won't.

Kenta: And I expect the full breakdown of everything I've missed when you get back.

Drake: Alright. Dad.

Drake laughs as he puts Diana in the car as he goes around and gets inside as he starts it up.

Diana: Uncle Drake, can we get ice cream?

Drake: I don't know. What's your favorite?

Diana: Rocky road.

Drake takes a gasp.

Drake: Mine too. So obviously we gotta get some ice cream.

Diana cheers as she waves bye to her mom and dad as Drake pulls out and drives away.

*Later*

Drake and Diana walk into the gym as Drake sends her to the playroom and tells her to stay there as he heads inside and sees Daikon training with Arn Anderson.

Drake: If you ask me I say that you need a lot more training.

The two of them turn as they see Drake walking towards them.

Daikon: This is a unexpected surprise.

Drake: Well you know me. I'm all all about surprises.

Arn: You look good, kid.

Drake: Thanks. May I?

Drake takes his shirt off as he steps up to the ring as Arn laughs and gets out as Drake gets inside the ring.

Daikon: You sure you wanna do this? I wouldn't wanna hurt you.

Drake: Right. You, hurt me. *Laughs* Gimme your best shot.

Daikon and Drake stand in fighting positions as they enter an elbow collar tie up as Daikon backs up to the ropes as Drake throws him.

Daikon bounces off the ropes as Drake runs at him but Daikon hits him with a shoulder block that causes him to go flying.

Drake chuckles as he gets up to his knees as Daikon stands there with a smile.

Daikon: Don't forget who taught you most of the stuff you do.

Drake laughs as he stands up.

Drake: Alright. Alright. Come on.

The two circle each other as they enter into a elbow collar tie up as Daikon grabs Drake into a headlock but Drake counters and then does a hip toss that sends Daikon to the ground.

Drake: I'm not the same twelve year old I used to me.

Daikon laughs as he holds his hand out as Drake grabs it and pulls him up.