"Action" Ari squealed in the camera.

The music started, all you could see was her silhouette finishing off her drink, but when she came to the light, I was having flash backs of when she was called Mrs.Kim. Thats who was out tonight.. her hair was in a messy, black corset, silk skirt. Jungkook never got the side of her, to top it off she wasn't wearing her engagement ring or her wedding band so that told me this was a big fight.

The music changed, she eyed the camera. She danced.. once her hand touched the pole she owned it. I didn't even know she knew so many moves, but I never let her on the pole. The way she swayed her body. She seen a man eyeing her.. she started to play. Just like in Spain...

Jungkook stood next to us. Hoseok was hypnotized.

"Mrs.Kim is out tonight.." he groaned

When she got off the stage, the man followed her.. I didn't know who he was at first then I seen his face. It was Kai..my family competitors son.

Jungkook looked away, his jaw was clenched.

"I don't recognize this woman.." he sighed.

"You should she was out when you got her pregnant with Hyun.. you got the best part man." Hoseok was watching her.

"She was like this in Spain." Ari chimed in..

"So you two are? Breaking up?" Rebecka was curious.. so was I.

"No, she's been my whole life, I'm not losing her, we got in a fight because I want to go back to London.. and she said she's not uprooting the kids, or leaving behind another studio. I told her I would get her another one... I can replace a building, but I can't replace my wife. She told me it was essentially the same thing. So she said go buy a new wife then. Gave the rings back.. and here we are." He sighed frustrated..

"Go buy a new wife?" Ari was surprised.

Then her eyes locked on mine.. then she disappeared.

I acted like I had a call, there were no lines..

No one worried she had disappeared.. no one looked for me.

She was leaning against the wall in a corner, I knew that body anywhere. Mrs.Kim was out..and she wanted me. The feeling was mutual.

When she renovateed her office, there was a secret room. She pulled me into it, our lips were on each others like metal to a magnet. I pressed her closer to my body.

"Mrs.Kim..welcome back, stay for as long as you  want." She smirked leading me to the sofa. Our lips were back on each others. My hand was on her throat, she was undoing my pants, she had already taken off her bottoms and I didn't even notice, I pushed her skirt up. Pushing her on her back, when I slid into her.. she let out a needy moan. We fucked, for a while in the there, we were lost in each other, I gave her a hickey on her spot..her under me.. was the best feeling. "Are you here to stay?" I groaned breathlessly.  "Yes..Now fuck me..daddy." I kissed her hard, and gave her just what she wanted.

When we finished I fell into her body catching my breath.

"He cheated on me.." she combed her fingers through my hair.

I held her tightly, I couldn't say anything..I just cheated on Tali.

"When did you find out? How?"

"She sent me pictures, and when he got caught he wanted to go to London." She sighed..

"I don't want this kind of love..I'm exhausted. He's been trying to fix things ever since. Is your bed available tonight?" I raised up looking at her... was I dreaming? My baby wanted my bed.

"Lets go.." is all I could manage.

I made love to her all night..and nights after that. The nights the kids weren't home she was with me.

It had been a couple of weeks.

Tali was hanging out with us, she could smell Alis perfume on me, but she didn't say anything.

Hoseok started calling her Mrs.Kim again after that night.

Jungkook was sitting next to her, he smelt me, I knew it. He was staring me down. I smirked.

He kissed her, staring at me.. Jungkook was spiraling. Ari brought out Hyun, handing her a cover. She seen Jungkook and I interact, she knew. She had this finally look in her eyes. Ali covered herself and fed their son. That's when Jungkook seen the hickeys..

"Jeon Alison.." his voice was angry but he was angry more at himself. He kissed her head, walking over towards me.

"How long? How long has the line been gone?" He was trying to figure out how to get his wife back.. but I had my wife back.

"Two weeks..raw.. " I smirked

"Ari, come here!" Ali was giving Ari some milk. I drank that milk like it was my favorite drink these past couple weeks.

She took a glass, putting it near her breast. Ari squealed

"Oh no momma, my hands are the pump keep holding my nephew." She seen the hickeys she smirked, she proceeded to kneed her breast, squeezing it gently getting the milk in the glass. Ali wasn't fazed by this.

Ari took a sip, her eyes widened.

"So sweet.." Walking away drinking the milk.

"Babe you want something to drink?" I had completely forgot about Tali.

"He's had plenty to drink..." Jungkook glared.

"Am I missing something?" Tali was still clueless.

"No, Tali you aren't missing anything." Ari sat next to her.

"Babe.. are you coming over tonight.." Tali hadn't had me in weeks.

"His beds been occupied Tali.." Ari said smugly.

"What? He doesn't let anyone in his bed." She thought Ari was joking.

"Tali ...I'm fucking someone else..in my bed.. we can break up if thats what you want." I just shrugged, the thing is Jungkook didn't want to get even, he just wanted his wife. Tali was looking at Jungkook like she was curious about him, his eyes were on his wife. He wasn't making the same mistake again. Until there was a ring on her finger, he knew she was making him work.

"I'm curious.." she put Hyun in his seat walking to Tali.

"Ari and I have this theory you are curious.." Tali blushed..

"Ari you wanna test her out with me?" She grinned nodding.

"Mrs.Kim.." Hoseok huffed

"Come here beautiful.." Ali kissed her, taking her hand walking her into the dance studio.

They shut the door, I seen Alis silhouette pinning her,  Ari started working her charms on Tali.. she was caving. Its when Ali took over things changed. Tali kissed Ali hard groaning. Ali pushed her off.. Ari followed her wrapping her hands around Alis waist. Tali came out as Ali slid on top of the bar. Her and Ari were talking.

She eyed her, Jungkook leaned into Ali, Tali pushed Jungkook away. She wanted her..

"Tali.. you will get nothing out of me.." I slid my hand on Alisons thigh, leaning back in my seat relaxing.

"I want you..tonight.." Tali  whispered in her ear.

Ari giggled

"Tali.. I have more toys than her.. come to my place.." she purred.

"Only if Ali is there.." Ali rolled her eyes.

I don't know what happened that night, but the three of them did end up hooking up. I knew Ali got nothing out of it. She came over to my place after, slid in our bed and we fucked.

"I missed you.." she pouted. She was already losing interest in working things out with her husband. He had only just returned so she was figuring out her next step.

When she seen me the next day,  she slid in my lap in my office. We made out, for a while before Hoseok interrupted us, she didn't move from my lap, she stayed there scrolling through her phone.