scrapped unedited chapter no. 2

"Felix, where are the beads and string?" Hyunjin was running around the dorm looking for his supplies to make bracelets.

"They're already on the dining table." Felix was getting the baking supplies ready.

"Thank you Felix you are an angel," Felix smiled but Hyunjin couldn't see.

Knock Knock Knock

"Hi," Hyunjin heard Jiyoung say. He instantly got excited knowing Hwayoung came to Felix's party. He stood in front of the mirror in the living room and fixed his hair.

Hyunjin quickly took a seat at the dining table as Hwayoung and Jiyoung put on a pair of guest slippers. "We can get started now," Felix said from the kitchen.

Hwayoung walked over to Hyunjin. "I thought you said this was a party," She sat across from him.

"It is," Hyunjin started to defend the party. "A baking and bracelet-making party," He smiled.

She kept a poker face. They started making bracelets. They could hear Jiyoung and Felix having a fun time baking. Hyunujin made bracelets for the four people in the dorm. Hyunjin saw Hwayoung make five. He thought she was making one for him.

Jiyoung and Felix joined them after they finished making the brownies. The four of them ate the brownies with vanilla ice cream. The group of four heard the door open. They turned to see who was there. "WE'RE HOME!" Hyunjin recognized JIsung's voice. He noticed the two twelve packs of beer.

Jiyoung got up and took one of the packs. "Thank you," She walked over with the cans to the kitchen.

Hyunjin heard Jiyoung open one of the cans. All the boys that live in the dorm, including one that doesn't, entered the dorm. Hyunjin saw Hwayoung put the bracelets she made into her bag. Hyunjin looked away when he noticed she wasn't going to give him one. Hyunjin got up with his bracelets in hand. We walked over to Felix who was starting to walk over to Jiyoung. Felix thanked him. He walked past Felix to get to Jiyoung. She took a sip of her beer as he handed her tha bracelet.

"Thank you," She smiled at him.

Hyunjin walked up to Seungmin and Chan. They spent most of the night talking. Hyunjin would look over at Hwayoung who was talking to Changbin. What are they talking about? He would ask himself.

Hyunjin followed Hwayoung to the kitchen where Jiyoung was. "Come on Jiyoung let's go," He saw her prop Jiyoung and put Jiyoung's arm around her shoulder. He set his can down and helped Hwayoung. "Bye," Hwayoung called out from the door. They heard a few of the boys say bye back.

"Who'd you make your bracelets for?" Hyunjin asked once they reached the sidewalk.

"That's none of your business," She kept looking straight ahead. Hyunjin noticed her struggle trying to keep Jiyoung from falling. Hyunjin smiled to himself.

"How much did she drink?"

"More than she can handle," They listened to the sound of the cars driving by. Hyunjin saw students walking back to the dorm. And the laughter of said students. He felt happy to be alone with Hwayoung even if that meant there being silence between them.

"Here," The trio had reached the girls' dorm. Hyunjin handed Hwayoung the bracelet he had made for her. She looked down at the bracelet in his palm then back up at him with a pocker face. "I made it for you," Hyunjin turned his head so he was looking at the sidewalk. He felt Hwayoung take the bracelet. He turned back to see that the bracelet fit perfectly.

"How cute," They both turned to look at Jiyoung who was slurring her words. They laughed at her.

"Thank you," A smile grew on her face.