008

"Hwayoung!" Hwayoung was awoken by Hayun banging on her bedroom door.
Bang Bang Bang
Hwayoung's alarm was starting to go off at the same time. Hwayoung laid there not wanting to deal with either of them. She stared at the ceiling.
"HWAYOUNG!" Hayun wouldn't stop.
Bang Bang Bang
Neither would her alarm.
"Hayun, some people are still trying to sleep." Ms. Jang said.
"Hayun stop," Hwayoung got out of bed to answer the door after turning off her alarm. Hayun was in her "it's my party" dress which she wears to every party that isn't for her. Hayun had started wearing this dress their junior year.
"I thought you weren't coming," Hwayoung was rubbing her eyes and yawning at the same time. She had trouble falling asleep last night and she knew why but she chose to ignore it.
"Oh I wasn't until I heard you and your boyfriend would be here," She smiled at Hwayoung. "I got on the first train here. Minji couldn't make it on that train but she'll be here soon."
"I don't have a boyfriend," Hwayoung rolled her eyes.
"Can you see your brain," Hayun smiled but not a nice one.
Hwayoung ignored her comment and kept a poker face.
"Then why'd you bring him with you?"
"Why wouldn't Changbin be here,"
"Not him," She pouted, "Hyunjin," Hayun knew Hwayoung was telling people 'why wouldn't Changbin be there'.
"Because of you," Hwayoung raised her voice, "if you hadn't told my sister about him, he wouldn't be here right now."
"Agh" Hyunjin groaned, walking down the hallway.
"Can you lower your voice please?" He turned to Hwayoung and Hayun. Hwayoung became flustered seeing him for the first time today.
"Did he drink with your dad?" Hayun whispered to Hwayoung.
"Yeah," she whispered back.
"Hyunjin," Mr. Jang walked into the hallway, "good morning." He patted Hyunjin on the back.
"Good morning sir," Hyunjin said, trying not to make his hangover obvious. Hyunjin walked away in one direction and Mr. Jang in the other. Hwayoung brought Hayun into her room.
"What should I wear?" Hwayoung turned to face her closet.
Hayun stood next to her, "Preferably clothes."
Hwayoung sighed and started to look through her closet. She picked what she thought was the perfect outfit. Hwayoung placed the outfit on her desk. She and Hayun walked out of her room. Hayun went to the kitchen to help Mrs. Jang and Hwayoung went to the bathroom to shower.

Hwayoung put on the outfit which was a pinkish/tanish top under a maroon plaid dress.

"Hwayoung, umma wants you to help her in the kitchen," Dalrae was laying on the couch, on her phone

"Okay," Hwayoung walked over to the kitchen.
Hayun and Hyunjin were both helping Mrs. Jang make the food.
"Hwayoung, can you help your father set up decorations in the dining room?" Mrs. Jang was running around the kitchen, "We can't get your pretty dress dirty." Mrs. Jang smiled at her.
"What about my dress, Mrs. Jang," Hayun had tied her hair up and put on one of Mrs. Jang's aprons.
"It's cute," Mrs. Jang also smiled at her.
Hayun's dress was long and white with purple flowers, barely touching the floor.