I knew that they hadn't in a while. Jimin knew as well, Hoseok walked out of the studio where she was changing.

"I thought he was you..I'm so sorry baby." She gave him a sarcastic remark, looking at a flustered Hoseok." She smirked, looking at Tali "If I want to I will.. got it."

She left..

Tali was speechless, Jungkook was in shock, Hoseok wanted more, and then there was Jimin laughing at Hoseok. He had been in that exact position.

When I walked in, Hoseok connected his phone towards the screen. He filmed her dancing. "She caught me filming, and made me her victim." I heard the song playing she used to dance to this when it was a club not a gallery. 

"All Night by Thuy" I spoke lowly

Hoseok nodded

"She told me to keep filming..and I was like okay she wants to play a little. Jungkook you really pissed her off man, I never seen her go this far to get even with Namjoon."

We watched the video, she pushed him into a chair, gave him a little dance, I could see Hoseok starting to play, he fell right into her trap. He was now her prey. He tried to touch her, she took his hands guiding him to where she gave him permission to touch her. She teased him pulling him into a trans, before she madeout with him touching all his spots, his breathing picked up. She was making him release without fucking him.

"Namjoon, don't you dare touch her.." I had completely forgotten about Tali for a moment. My face said it all. Jungkook was telling me not to touch his wife, but watching how she handled Hoseok..I knew she was craving me..

When Hoseok gave her one final groan, she got off him walking away from him, smirking at the screen.

Tali pulled my face close to hers kissing me, I kissed her back, but my eyes were on the screen.

_________
Jungkook  pov
_________

Ali told me she was going to get even, when my mistake happened.  I just didn't think she would go that far. She had moment when we would be intimate but when she seen the woman that I had made out with..she got jealous, petty.

Namjoon had been in a relationship for a while. I knew that changed for him today.
My princess was so close to me, but so far away. For the first I didn't know what to do. I waited for her to come back, waiting in her office.  When she came back, from getting food, I noticed she had her ear buds in, she didn't even see me. I took advantage of that, I had to make it clear I only wanted her. I forgot to close the blinds, I couldn't focus, when she bent down I was distracted. I pulled her waist towards me, keeping her ass against my hips. I slid her thong down. I wanted the music in her ears. She was going to turn around, push me off of her. She was so angry..

I turned her around, pinning her hands to her desk. Making her look at me, she glared, it hurt me to see her like this. She was pregnant when I messed up and she never forgot it, she didn't look at me the same after.  I moved closer towards her.
"No" I paused, No? She's never turned me down. "Babe why?" I moved her ear buds out. "Babe, I love you, I miss you..let me be close to you please.." I kissed her lips softly. "Not here..." she whispered looking around her office.

I was taken back, now that I thought about it we haven't done anything in this club since her and Namjoon had their relationship. I shook it off. I wasn't getting that in my head..we had been married for a few years now, we had two beautiful children. She is the love of my life.. she is my wife. 

"Then where Princess?" I waited for a response, she started crying.

"I don't know..I hate that I feel so betrayed. Kook I love you, I want you, you are my best friend." I kissed her tears, her neck, her lips, pulling her into my arms, just holding her close to me letting her cry.