Chapter 18

1755 words

Thinking so, I glanced at the elve’s playing next to me.

I carefully read the method of ‘The Contract Of Summoning The Lower Elve’s’ written in the book once again.

1. Prepare the Elve Contractors.

2. If the user lacks mana, prepare a magic stone.

3. – – – If it’s not enough, work with a higher Elemental Elve.

‘If you’re going to summon an elves, put your hand on it and memorize the following words.’

“……spirits who make up the earth, the sky, the wind, the fire and the water. Come to me and be my strength.”

I closed my eyes.

I memorized the spell with an earnest heart.

When I opened my eyes again, I felt that something was definitely slipping out of my body.

And the intangible energy that escaped seemed to stay in the air, and soon gathered toward a point.

I felt a little strange, but I didn’t think it was that hard.

Not long after, a spirit was summoned from that point.

I blinked.

The little elve, who seemed to be looking around for a moment, soon smiled at me.

— Oh, I’m summoned!

The little elve had platinum blonde hair, and golden eyes.

I cried out in surprise.

“Lu, aren’t you Lu?”

— Yes, that’s right!

That little elve was the elve of light that I had been with since I was very young. I was moved by the fact that the elve came out of the summoning circle.

— Are you going to sign a contract with me?

Lu flew in and twirled around me.

In the midst of joy and bewilderment, I replied,

‘Yes.’

Then the little elve closed his eyes and kissed me on the forehead.

The feeling of the little elve touching my body was amazing.

It felt as if a light feather had fallen, and at the same time it was warm.

When the little elve who had closed her eyes opened her eyes, the elve who had been translucent had clearly changed.

“Lu, did you change your body?”

“Yes, master. If you sign a contract, the spirits will have the substance of staying in this world.”

Is it because of the feeling? The elve summoned by my will seemed much calmer and smarter than the usual mischievous appearance.

’…… elve contracts, was it this easy?’

I was at a loss for words.

As if she had read my mind, Lu explained to me with a big smile.

“Making a contract with the elves is not so easy! However, my master’s mana was far superior to others, so she is able to summon me at once.”

“Oh, is that so?”

“Yes! You don’t know how happy I am to be summoned by my master!”

I looked at the elve with my bare eyes.