Chapter 15

1548 words

After separating from my mother, I walked into my room alone.

I am always used to sit at the table next to the cabinet and thinking about some deep questions.

What kind of person will I be in the future? I have no clue yet.

Although it’s not that I have never considered what kind of person I want to be, but….

There is a problem that must be solved, so my future has no idea what it will become.

I want revenge. I can’t forget the Edenbell Empire and my previous life.

Simply put, I have been living in the past.

Since getting life again, I have been immersed in the past life continuously.

I cannot forget the past because it is also part of my life.

But now, I cannot refuse those who help me every day and want to make me happy.

It was too difficult, I sighed. I have to think about the spring festival…

It’s distressing, but now is the time to focus on these things that I can do.

*****

The next day, I came to the Palace Library early. I have a reason to be so anxious.

I have decided to stop learning elementary ancient languages ​​since yesterday.

Although the learning process is very difficult, because I have generally learned the basic vocabulary and mastered the principles of words, I can basically guess some words and sentences that are difficult to understand and difficult to translate.

I think it’s time to start practicing.

I’m still a little nervous.

I passed the palace garden, entered the library, and saw a familiar librarian.

He is a librarian who has worked here for a long time. When I was young, he always recommended high-quality books to me, and he never cared about my age and reading level.

I accepted his greetings and talked to him.

He smiled and said: “His Royal Highness, you came very early today. The library has a new batch of books. Would you like to read it?”

Every time I come to the library, I often talk to him for a long time, because the books he recommends are always interesting, but today, I want to hurry up and read books about ancient languages ​​as soon as possible.

“Sorry, I don’t have time right now.” I said as I walked to the bookshelf in the corner.

He chased after him and said to me in a mysterious tone: “Oh, Your Royal Highness, there are ancient books over there.”

I turned my head to answer: “I know.”

My words made his eyes wide open.

“What? That……. Really?”

Seeing him panicking for no reason, I did not answer his question. I walked to the bookshelf with old sayings, and then he heard a voice of astonishment from behind.

“Why didn’t you tell me that Her Royal Highness learned ancient language? Is that true?”

I soon reached the bookshelf with the old sayings.

After asking the guard and maid to wait aside, I started to browse the book.

The ancient bookshelves are full of books. Although there is only one bookshelf, compared with other books, the rare ancient books carry a long history and are not comparable to other books.