Chapter 4

1515 words

The Empress smiled and said to the emperor: “Do you want to hug her?”

He stretched out his hand to me a little hesitantly, and then retracted it again.

“…I’m afraid that I won’t be able to do that.” He shook his head vigorously there. “Such a small child, I feel that it will break when I touched her.”

I think it’s a bit ridiculous.

Although I am young, I am definitely not going to break like glass crafts.

Despite this, he, who cherishes me so much, dares to not even touch me.

“My beloved daughter.” He gave up holding me and handed me gently to the Empress. At the same time, his gentle voice surrounded me.

“It won’t break.” Mother smiled.

“Aisha has been 10 months now.”

Even though my hands are still so small, the fact that I have been born again for 10 months is incredible.

“so……”

The emperor seemed to have been waiting for this moment.

“When Aisha turns one year old, I will have a banquet.”

“banquet……?”

Mother repeated the end of the sentence gently.

“Is it okay? Aisha is a pretty child.”

I feel a gentle hand touching me. Maybe because I always avoid people, the empress misunderstood.

The emperor replied: “Just show up on the first day, isn’t it a long banquet?”

Mother still shook her head.

The scale and splendor of the banquet shows how important the protagonist is, which can be regarded as a measure. Generally, noble banquets were held for one or two days, and at most three days were held.

But since it was the emperor’s mouth, my banquet will definitely not end in a day or two.

The emperor nodded calmly.

“In this way, it would be nice if your father and mother can also be there, and I will ask them to come.”

!!

The empress’s eyes shined brightly.

The Empress’s parents, which I call the “Russell Family” of my grandfather and grandmother, are the Marquis’s house guarding the northern border. Naturally, there is almost no chance to come to the capital.

The emperor seemed to have seen through the empress’s longing for her parents not long after entering the palace, so he made this suggestion.

If my birthday party is held for a long time, then she as my mother, can naturally stay with her parents for a while.

“It looks like it will take many days to celebrate her birthday, Aisha’s first birthday.”

“Then how long do you plan to hold it?”

Although I wanted to pretend I didn’t know, I still couldn’t help it. I still raised my ears unconsciously.

“What are you going to do?”

I thought about it carefully, the birthday will probably be held for about a week, because he wants to spend more days to commemorate my first birthday.

Don’t you care about the precious time this week?

Although it is only a week, it is not a simple matter to think about the huge budget and manpower required during this period. If he didn’t care about me so much, there would be no such thing.