Chapter 9

1453 words

People looked at the princess curiously.

“How does the princess looks like?”

The princess who knew the answer sat on the throne and looked down leisurely.

Soon the Empress, Isis and Aisha will arrive here.

He looked very satisfied.

Seeing her appearance, people suddenly had an inexplicable idea.

“But, Her Royal Highness looks at her mother or father?”

It is a bit disrespectful to speculate about the royal family, people are really curious

If she inherited the blood of Emperor Tyrion, then she might be a child with blond curly hair.

She should be like this.

They improved their imagination.

Tyrion said he knocked down a bear when he was less than 10 years old.

In this case, Tyrion 2nd generation, this baby girl.

Naturally, in their minds, holding a sharp knife in one hand and pressing the other on the seat, a powerful little hero was formed.

For them, the fact that Aisha is only one year old is no longer important

She, who looked exactly like Tyrion, brandished her sword straightforwardly and gave orders to the nobles.

“No…”

The nobles trembled all over.

To be honest, this kind of imagination is really scary.

Isis is 9 years old this year, and rumors of the last time the Grizzlies defeated the Grizzlies in Eger have spread widely in social circles.

The child who always smiled, barely reaching the chest of an adult, brandished a sword and knocked the bear to the ground. It was terrible.

But if the child also inherited Tyrion’s blood, nothing is impossible?

Thinking of the scene of two brothers and sisters galloping on the palace hunting ground, they desperately wanted to shift their minds.

“What if she look like the empress? What if she look like her mother?”

In the two years since Empress Iris entered the palace, she has always been recognized as a beauty, with flowing silver hair and colorful pupils, she looks very delicate. Coupled with her gentle and watery personality, many attendants are very fond of her.

So they secretly hope that she look like the empress.

If I were a cute girl like a empress, they would feel very happy just looking at it.

But there is only one conclusion, whether he looks like a father or a mother.

What if both are similar?

It must be very beautiful, they thought to themselves. After all, special coins engraved with the appearance of the emperor are very valuable. There is only one reason, and that is that the emperor is very handsome.

His majesty contrasts sharply with his unique calm temperament. His deep golden hair and blue eyes like the autumn sky have conquered everyone’s heart at once.

If it really looks like both a mother and a father?

They can imagine that the golden hair is as flowing as a river, and the purple pupils bloom like flowers with morning dew.