Chapter 7

1724 - words

The marquise looked at the Empress in confusion.

“Does this kid dislike the royal family of Edenbell?”

“is it?”

The empress was a little panicked. After all, I was usually very quiet and cried whenever I mentioned Edenbell, so I nodded to the Marquise.

After I stopped crying completely, the three of them returned to their seats and continued talking.

But this time, I was held by the empress. Although I have always tried to break free from her embrace, the empress seemed to be worried about me and never let go.

Finally, I had to stop this senseless resistance.

The empress gently stroked my hair and continued talking about the birthday party. In order not to make me too bored, the empress put the ball back in my hand.

In order to vent my anger, I grabbed the ball hard. But perhaps the grip was too hard and the ball slipped under the chair.

“My God, Aisha, do you want me to pick it up for you?”

Looking at the ball rolling away, I closed my eyes.

Now that I have no energy to play, I finally collapsed from exhaustion.

I hate all this.

The mood became depressed.

But the empress seemed to care about me like this. After the Marquis and his wife returned to the palace where the guests lived, she patted me gently, and then said to me:

“Aisha, are you in a bad mood?”

I turned around and turned my back to her,

The empress seemed to be embarrassed, she seemed worried about me.

“What should I do to make my Aisha happy?”

She muttered to herself, and then took the ball I played just now and shook it in front of my eyes, but I had no reaction.

Finally she stretched out her hand with embarrassment: “Or do you want some cookies? My sweet baby.”

Seeing her talking to me tenderly, I suddenly had a new feeling in my heart.

Yes.

My mother in my previous life was a neurotic person. I always tried to be perfect in front of my mother, and I had to look at her. But the empress seemed to think that I was precious, and now she stood there helplessly, doing her best to make me feel better.

This makes me feel a little sorry, after all, it’s not her fault, just because I was a little frustrated when I heard Edenbell’s name.

I forced myself to get the cookie.

Seeing me gently taking the cookies in her hand, her face opened like a flower, it was a smile from the heart,

At this moment, Isis and the Emperor came here.

“Iris!” “Aisha!” As soon as the two entered the living room, they clashed to call out the names of me and the empress.

They look very similar, and when they call the two of us, they both look very similar.

Unlike the Empress’s reaction to welcoming them happily, I just stared at them blankly.

“I just want to come and watch the moon with my dear wife.”

“I came to see Iris and Aisha!”

They said it at the same time.

Isis and His Majesty the Emperor glanced at each other, and they seemed to realize their similarities.