holding their babies for the first time

Heeseung

He would be nervous.

He would look at you and ask you to hold the baby, but you would reply you was tired and to hold him for a while.

When he looked at his swaddled newborn child, then to the nurse who was holding him out for him to take before smiling and holding out his arms.

He would be afraid that he might start crying and not know what to do, but did hold him for a while more.

He was a father “You’re perfect.” He whispered to the infant who wrapped a tiny hand around his finger.

“my perfect son.”

"We did it together, we’re the best team.”

Jay

Jay would cry from happiness.

You alongside the nurse would be worried he would accidentally release the baby, but he would make sure to hold on to him tightly.

He would be emotional and though it would be hardly seen, you would still see fear in his eyes.

he would smile, kissing his forehead before promising he would be a father to be proud and promise that he will teach him anything he knows.

when the baby would hold his finger and sing for him any song he wanted.

Jake

Jake stood next to the bed from the beginning.

He didn’t let go of your hand when you gave birth.

Your pregnancy went by so fast for him that this was like getting hit with a ton of bricks. He just stayed true, overthinking every possible thing, before he heard your strained voice speak up:

“Would you like to hold him, Jake?”

And there he  was staring so wide eyed at the newborn, his newborn, that his eyes began to water.

supporting his neck well enough too many times to count. His eyes watered up even more when the baby.

Trying to get more comfortable with holding his son all while trying to stop himself from shaking with anxiety.

A single tear started to pool in the corner of his eyes as he stared in complete awe. "You are my son. My creation."

Sunghoon

A son.

They had a boy. He appears to be so fragile and small in his wife’s arms. A small patch of dark hair resting on top of his adorable little heart. He was watching his son and analyzing every feature of him while he was in your arms.

There's even three moles just under his right eye. It may not be in the exact spot like his own but this is his son.

But he had his moles.

"I love you.” He mumbles quietly, pulling away. you could still sense the disbelief within.

"Here hold him."

Sunghoon twitches with eagerness and he gives a single nod. You help with shifting the sleeping baby carefully into his embrace.

"He is so cute- even cuter than sunoo himself y/n." He chuckled.

.