- Would you stop yelling?

Tae: ......

- Get in. Right now.

Taehyung gulped and lowered his head. He entered and looked around. He was shocked of the number of cats inside.

Tae: Waa.

- Did you have breakfast?

Tae: No. Jungkook is still sleeping and I can't cook.

- Fine. Sit down, i will bring you cookies and milk.

Tae: Milk?  Okay! 

- Make yourself comfortable.

Taehyung smiled and sat next to a cat.

Tae: Hi chingu. I am Tan.

" meow "

Tae: I don't know either. But here i am, standing like a human. Who is her?

" Meow "

Tae: I already guessed that she was your owner. I am not dump.

" Meow? "

Tae: This is not that bad. But I have to work. It's... Anyway forget it. You can't relate. 

The lady arrived after some minutes and placed the plate of food in front of Taehyung.

Tae: Thank you.

He began to eat happily and almost forgot what was the purpose of his presence there before his"chingu cat " reminded him.

Tae: Oh!  Yeah. Don't try to buy me with your delicious cookies.

- Thank you. How did you remember me?

Tae: I saw you in my dream.. With a different..look, but I can still see the.. similarities. He said scanning her head to toes.

- Hmm.

Tae: What are you exactly?  Some kind of  fairy? He asked mouth full of cookies. Waaa. That is really yummy.

- we can see it that way.

Tae: what is your name?  I mean how should I call you?  Apart creepy lady...

- ....hah. Just call me Lady May.

Tae: Alright.

He swallowed and finally decided to talk seriously.

Tae: I don't really understand what you are expecting from me. *chew* I mean, lucky charm?

LM: What don't you understand with that?  Jungkook has been struggling for years. Because the poor boy has the whole universe against him. He is unlucky. So I 'm giving him a lucky charm which is you. That is simple.

Tae: No. I can't even cook. How am I supposed to help him with anything. And bring hapiness ? Ma'am, are you sure you transformed the right cat ?

LM: You are smart right?  If I chose you, there is a reason, you are Jungkook 's bestfriend. You know what he needs. Don't you?

Taehyung stared at her a moment.

Tae: No.

May rolled her eyes and stood up.

LM: Think Tan. You will find out for sure.

Tae: ....

LM: Now go. He must be looking for you.

Taehyung stood up with the cookies and stopped a moment.

💕I'M JUST YOUR CAT💕 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara