Chapter 1

Ch1

Alex's POV

Reporting live on 9 news, a man had stuck an alive fish up his behind and had to get it surgically removed!

"What the f***?" I say as popcorn flies out of my mouth.

When the surgeons pulled the fish out of him, IT WAS STILL ALIVE!

"What kinda foolishness" I whisper wide eyed

Live footage has been taken, we will play it now:

"GET IT OU-" I quickly change to the next channel before my innocent eyes could see anything.

"The things you see on midnight news" I mumble to myself. I let out a massive yawn and click next on the remote.

A man exploded today, he was hit by a double decka bus-

"Next"

I got no strings to hold me dow-

"Next"

"AND I I I I I I I I I I I I I I-

"next"

Dean, take me now-

"OKAYYYYY that's enough TV for tonight, time to hit the sac-" I was suddenly interrupted by Michael Jackson.

THRILLERRRRRRR THRILLER NIGHTTTTTTTT!

"Michael? Your still alive?" i call out to no one.

"Shit my phone!" I scramble around the couch, blindly smacking everywhere to feel my phone. I rip the blanket off of me and find my phone buzzing in the corner of the couch. Grabbing the phone sluggishly, I answer it without looking at the ID.

"Someone better be on fire if you're calling at 1am in the morning" I growl in the phone.

"Hahah hah yourrrrr furrrnnny Lexiiiiii" a drunk voice comes from the phone.

Dafaque?

I remove the phone from my ear and look at the screen. Vanessa

"No! Ethan, come back here!" A familiar voice screams.

Wait a minute

Ethan?

Oh no

"Twins" I groan out loud.

"Ethan, sit down! Hi Lexis how have you been? Great, that's awesome!" Vanessa laughed nervously.

"Nessa where are you?" I sigh into the phone. I get up and walk towards my room to change my clothes, knowing I would have to pick up Nessa and the twins.

"What? We're at my house silly. Don't you remember, I got no work today" She lied straight through her teeth.

"Really now? So what's with the loud music and Ethan, he sounds kind of, how do I put this, drunk" I ask sarcastically.

"Umm...We're all just playing a game of truth or dare. I dared Ethen to act like a drunk person at a party and he said he needed inspiration so we blasted some music" she let out a high pitch giggle which confirmed my suspicion. She always does that giggle when she's lying. Suddenly the sounds of sirens were heard.

"Nessa what's that?" I question trying to find some shoes to wear.

"Eehh...Uhuh....nothing I mean Caden is ehhh...trying to be a police car!!! Yes that's right. That was his dare. Yup haha" she lies again.

"Hmm okay than, you guys sound good to me so I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I fake sigh happily while putting my maroon heels on.

"Yup were all good, I'll see you tomorrow Lexi" she sighed in relief. Before she could hang up I cut in quickly.