'Mmm, she never told us that', Sam mumbled.

'No idea, but she's a pretty private person and it takes her a little more time to trust people', I said.

'Yeah, we noticed', Vision says as I nod and look over to see Tony and smile, 'I'm sure Tony's glad he solved the mystery now', I said whilst he prods at the monitor, 'what mystery', he questioned as I furrow my brows, didn't she tell him, I thought.

'The final battle, Y/n's the one who shared the power of the Gauntlet with you', I said as he moved his head and then looked at me in shock whilst the team did too.

'What', he asked.

'She didn't tell you', I questioned.

'No', Steve answered.

'Besides it couldn't have been her, we would have recognise her', Thor says.

'She didn't want to be recognised, so she disguised herself', I say, 'Coulson doesn't know anything but I found out a day or two later', I said.

'I mentioned if we'd met before, she mentioned we hadn't', Tony says.

'She probably didn't want you to know, besides she hates taking credit for doing something good, she wants to acknowledge it herself, she doesn't need any praise or celebrations to commemorate that', I replied as they continued to stare around at each other.

It's true, she didn't, she doesn't like anyone calling her a hero and she'd rather acknowledge her own achievement rather than getting any praise or be celebrated for it.

'Is there anything else we should know', Tony asked and I shake my head and then remembered, 'she's the one who gave me the idea to save Nat, Vision and Pietro, she mentioned her friend went through something similar so she gave me the device that made copies of the person who I wanted to save, so I did, she's the reason your all here', I explained.

Honestly, I had my doubts, I didn't even believe it would work but I was wrong about that and it was only after I saved Nat that I really believed it would work.

'Honestly, there really needs to be some sort of communication barrier with that Girl', Nat says as they all chuckled.

'Yeah, she only wanted to help because she had seen what had happened with the world, so after the six years and her waking up, I think she had an idea on what she needed to do', I said.

'She was blipped too', Loki asked as part of a question and I shook my head, 'no, she was on a mission for Coulson and the bus had a nuclear threat on it so she redirected its course and crashed it somewhere we couldn't find after, after that, she was in a sleep like state for six years so she lost a lot of time', I explained.

'When she woke up, she had no recollection of who saved her or woke her up because in her mind she should've been dead', I finished explained whilst I look at them staring at each other, each of them quietly questioning each other and actually putting the pieces together, they should know what she did for them and how she was apart of helping to save them and everyone else.

'Okay, stop, stop, stop, I'm out of breath', Nate pants as we look over at them and I see Y/n tickling him, 'surrender first', she says whilst we chuckle.

'Okay, I surrender', he laughed out as she let go off him and runs back to me.

*END OF POV*

I took Emori from my shoulder and put her on my forearm as I stroked her head and walked over to where the team we're sitting.

When I take my seat, I look over at them and see something different, 'you know, I'll go back to my stabbing days, why are you all looking at me like that', I question when I slumped into my seat and they laughed, 'she won't do that', Bucky tells the team and I look over at him and scoffed to myself, 'I'll do it just prove a point, so don't underestimate me', I said, and they chuckled once again.

'Clint was just telling us more about you and what you did', Wanda says as I furrowed my brows, 'everything he told you are lies, besides, you all know everything', I imply.

'No, we mean about the bus', Nat says as I continued to stroke Emori's head with my index finger and nod, 'oh, right, that, I thought Coulson told you', I say, then they shake their heads, '...well now you know'.

'And how you met Tony for the first time', Sam followed as I looked over at him, 'I met him the same time as you guys, I never met any of you first', I say.

'Thank you, Y/n, for everything', Tony said as I furrow my brows again, 'I haven't done anything', I replied.

'Clint told us what you did on the battlefield and what you did to save us too', Pietro blurted out as I sighed under my breath and looked at him, 'Seriously, you can never keep a secret', I say as they laughed once again.