________

I had Emori in my jacket whilst I held onto Bucky's hand, 'where are we going Doll', he asked as I smiled and led him to where I wanted. I heard a bigger fair had opened and I wanted to go to it so he could enjoy himself.

I got the tickets from the booths at the front, and then watch Bucky when I saw a pleased and happy smile on his gorgeous face and laugh to myself, 'let's go in', I tell him.

Me and Bucky enjoyed the different rides the fair had to offer, well all the ones that we're gentle enough for Emori, so they didn't scare or frighten her, but she more then enjoyed herself too, because the instant she came out of my jacket, she was mesmerised by all the different twinkling lights.

We're then walking into a store and I grab some headbands that have caught my attention and walked back over to Bucky and without giving him a chance to ask what I was doing, I place the halo headband on top of his head and put the devil horns on my own, then see him laugh, 'I want horns too', he asks and I smile.

'Sorry, but we can't both be devils, we have to cancel each other out some way', I tell him and pat his cheek, 'maybe next time', I add and then he's taking mine off of my head and swapping it for his own, 'seeing as it's my birthday, I want the horns', he says and I roll my eyes, 'Fine, but next time I get the horns', I tell him and watch him nod and chuckled at the same time, then go pay for them.

I was happy that I got to see Bucky enjoy himself, he'd always tell me about the first time he went to one with his mom, sister and Steve, so I was happy to bring back these memories for him and we could share in this one together.

I then see him take pictures on his disposable camera he had brought when he thought I wasn't looking and kept taking pictures of me, but I didn't mind it and let him do it.

I'm then grabbing his hand and pulling him towards something that has caught my attention and he only let's me.

We're then sat on the seats of the Ferris Wheel and when the man set's the bar down for us, we began to travel up and up and up.

When we're at the top and I'm looking at all the lights and people enjoying themselves, I feel Bucky's fingers on my chin, he then turns my head to him and shares a kiss, so I lean into him and let him.

'See I got to kiss you on top of the Ferris Wheel', he says when he pulls away and I'm laughing and kiss him this time.

'Thank you Doll, I enjoyed myself', he says after we parted and I smiled, 'you're welcome Bucky', I tell him and he wraps an arm around my shoulder, then I interlock our fingers together, press into him and rest my head onto his shoulder.

'I love you', he mutters on top of my head and shares a brief kiss, 'I love you too', I whisper back.

________

Bucky insisted on buying lunch, even though this was my gift to him, he still wasn't taking no as an answer and even fought me on it, so he won in the end and paid for everything.

But beside from that, I loved the choices he got, it all ranged from fries coated with ketchup and Mayo, then on top of that he got burgers, Candy Floss, and mini hot doughnuts that we're covered with cinnamon and it was the best thing I had ever had.

'You know you don't look too bad for an old man', I tell him and laughed when he gave me a look, then grabbed me and pulled me towards him, 'apologise, or else you get a face full of ice cream', he threatens, then grabs the cone and I duck away from him, but he holds me hostage against him.

'Apologise', he repeats again and the ice cream is almost close to my face, 'No', I said, then laughed and when I wanted to duck away, he already smeared my chin with ice cream and chuckled, 'that's what happens when you don't apologise', he says and I giggle and grab a napkin when he let's go of me.

________

When we got back to the compound, we saw everyone laughing at us and I began to furrow my brows, 'why are you guys laughing', I asked, and when they each point at our heads, me and Bucky look at each other then see what they point at, so we take them off and smile to myself as I put the large bear down.

'So, Y/n won the bear, what did Bucky win', Sam asked.

'The small monkey', I tell the before Bucky could answer and he looks at me, 'what, no you didn't, I won the bear', he argued as I laugh to myself, 'who came in with it and carried it halfway', I said.

'Well, you did, but...', he began, then I see him realise and gives me another look I laugh about, 'Fine, you won it', he tells me and I smile.

'You have to teach me how you got him wrapped around your finger', I heard Sam and Bucky gives him a deadly look that we all laugh about.

'Happy Birthday Buck', Steve tells him and watch him smile with everyone else.

'We got presents for you', Wanda says and brings out a few wrapped gifted with some bags, 'thank you, but you didn't have to', he tells them.

'We wanted to', she says.

________

I sat down and watched Bucky open the gifts I had gotten him, the first thing was a belt with his initials on it, the second was a leather wallet, the third was a few vinyl's of his favourite bands and some new tracks I knew he would love.

After that, he laughed a little when he saw a variety of his favourite snacks and I watch his excitement and smiled at that alone, he loves when I buy him more meaningful stuff that he likes and I just cherish him all the more for that.

When he was done, he reached over to the cabinet on his side of the bed, pulled it open and took a small velvet box out and put it out to me, which confused me, 'what is it', I asked, because it was his birthday, so he didn't have to get me anything. 'Open it', he tells me instead of answering, so when I do, see a vintage blue sapphire, rose gold ring, 'if you don't...', he began when I looked at him and hugged him, 'I love it', I said as he chuckled, pulled away and took my hand, 'It's a promise ring, I thought you could wear', he says and slips it onto my finger.

It fitted perfectly and I stare at it with admiration, 'thank you', I said as he smiled and I hugged him again, 'by the way I didn't want any gifts, I just wanted you', he says as I giggled and began to kiss his neck and moved up to his cheek, then his lips, 'be gently okay', I tell him and he nods.

'I always am', he says, and I laugh when he brings me closer to him and I wrap myself around him.