Perfection

The first one to wake up by an alarm set by them very early is Fauna that was sleeping with Sana. Because she didn't have another roommate. She kinda enjoyed that even if she was embarrassed. The alarm woke her up and Sana could fall asleep again after that alarm. Fauna let Sana sleep more while she was preparing food for the trip. She goes to the kitchen and finds Time Mutt jumping at her happily. Fauna enjoys animals a lot, just like plants. She put some food for both Time Mutt and Animal even if Animal was still asleep. The next one to wake up was Baelz. She heads downstairs and makes herself some coffee since she is a coffee person. Then she helps Fauna with some bags she prepared for the trip. 

-The sun was shining today, so it will be good for some cold drinks! says Baelz, and Fauna nods in agreement.

-Let's see if we have some ice cubs. says Fauna when she opened the fridge, she found a bag with ice cubs, so everything went nice.

Then upstairs, I could hear two other people getting down in the kitchen. They both were laughing and discussing topics about the movie they watched even if they hadn't finished the movie. They get downstairs and Fauna smiles when she sees Mumei and Kronii feeling good.

Mumei's voice became very confident and the thing that made Baelz and Fauna smile was how cheerful she was feeling today. Kronii was a little different since she could finally turn back to her normal life with everyone by her side without needing to worry about his brother or his family.

-Good morning!! says Baelz,  Mumei turns her head to Baelz to give her a warm smile.

-Good morning! says Kronii looking to see the bags that Baelz and Fauna did.

-So this means that we will eat there, huh? says Kronii looking at Fauna, and she nods in agreement.

-You can make yourself a cup of tea if you want one. says Fauna and Kronii turn to Mumei.

-You want a cup of tea too, Mumei? says Kronii, and Mumei nod in agreement.

-Ok, I will make two teas then. says Kronii and turns to boil some water while finding the right type of plant they both want.

Baelz chit-chats with Mumei while Fauna decides to wake everyone else. First, she woke up Sana, and she was a heavy sleeper. It took her some time to wake up, but she did it. Sana didn't mind being woken up since she knew what they wanted to do. Then Fauna goes and knocks on Calli's dorm, and she could hear Kiara's voice answering sleepy.

-Wake up you too!! We must go! Fauna says and goes to Gura and Ina.

Those two were already awake, and they just simply watched some TV while talking. Fauna knocks and tells them the same thing she said to Calli and Kiara. She got downstairs and headed to Baelz and Mumei that we're still talking while Kronii was waiting for the tea to be on the right temperature.

-Baelz, your girlfriend is the only one sleeping now. says Fauna, and Baelz gets up.

-Kronii, do you still have some left boiled water? says Baelz smiling, and Kronii nods in agreement, confused, showing her the boiled water.

Baelz gets the boiled water and gets upstairs with it. Kronii looks confused at Mumei while Mumei looks confused at Kronii.

-I think she wi-. Before Fauna could finish her sentence she could hear a scream from Irys and a lot of laughing coming from upstairs.

Mumei giggles, while Kronii knows what will happen next. Revenge will be next.

Eventually, everyone could stop laughing and finally get in the car, only Time Mutt and Animal were left at home alone. Irys was still a little wet, and she looked mad at Baelz while Baelz tried her best to react seriously, but inside she was dying of laughing while remembering the scene. Sana told Fauna about one close forest and all agreed to go there.  They arrive fast and Mumei looks around to find an interesting path to walk. Fauna took her bags and decided to first eat and then explore but Mumei was already too curious.