Past and present

Kronii could hear Mumei in the distance getting tired, so she stopped and looked at her. She saw her and then something unexpected happened. Mumei ran and catch Kronii hugging her.

-Gotcha. says Mumei, and let's go of Kronii

-Good job, but we still have a little walk to do. says Kronii and smiles

-Ok, at least we walk this time, right? says Mumei tired

-Yeah. says Kronii 

-Good! says Mumei, and they both walk getting the energy back from all the running

__________

Baelz was chilling in the coach while looking at the magazine site. She doesn't know so much about how Kronii created it, but all that she was supposed to know was just to take a look at it, right? 

Baelz and Kronii are close best friends and colleagues, Baelz always was surprised by how cool and interesting Kronii was but after knowing her more she saw her more as a sweet person. Right then Baelz was already friends with Fauna and Sana. Fauna helped her a lot with biology when she couldn't understand, and Sana was one of her closest friends of Fauna back then. And decided to present Fauna and Sana to Kronii, and they had so much fun when Kronii had problems, Fauna was always by her side, and Baelz's side total teamwork while Sana and Kronii were the funny ones. But how did Irys and Baelz meet?

Irys was a colleague of Baelz's sister Calli, they both were passionate about music and wanted to become singers since their voices were powerful. Baelz remembers when she came to cheer her sister and then she hears for the first time Irys voice, Baelz was impressed and wanted to know more about Irys since then. Calli told her more about Irys, and they both met at one of Calli's concerts they become friends, hanging out a lot, and eventually, Baelz developed a certain feeling for her. Irys was a funny girl and relaxed, and one of the most important things that made Baelz fall for her was her sexy appearance and powerful voice 100% angel for Baelz. Irys meets Kronii and Fauna and Sana. That made Irys, Sana, and Kronii have a bond since they were funny and good to have around the only difference was that Kronii was more chill than Irys while Sana was the one that got the topics for a conversation when silence entered the group. Fauna liked to be in such a funny group, but sometimes she had a break to talk with Mumei. And Mumei was not known by the others since she wasn't in the same high school.

Fauna was taking care of plants, and she wanted to one day go to the forest with everyone, tho Baelz told her that right now Mumei and Kronii are on a date. Fauna couldn't believe, the Warden had finally caught feelings for someone. Mumei is a good company to have Fauna knew that, but what made Kronii so soft with her?

Maybe she was like that in the beginning and Fauna didn't realize it. With this said, Fauna turns to another flower and waters it. A climbing vine with white and purple flowers is most known for the chemicals that have a calming effect. It is named Passionflower!

This is what made Fauna feel calm whenever she had a bad day, from a young age she was passionate about plants since it was her only escape. Thanks to it, she could meet Mumei.

She still remembers the day when they meet, it was a sunny day when Fauna was stressed about all the projects she had in school, and she decided to take a run in the forest. She had a forest close to her home and she knew it very well because she explored it. That day she sat next to a tree reading about plants, and then a girl that looked the same age as her back found her, they both were shy, but they both talked and laughed, and eventually, Fauna understood that she was lost in the forest. Fauna gave her help, and since then they became best friends. 

What about Sana and Fauna?

Sana was so admirable for Fauna, so cheerful, so funny, and the words couldn't stop. Sana was the one that made Fauna not be so shy around Kronii and Baelz. That made Fauna get feelings for her eventually, but it was too late for her Sana wanted to follow her passion, and that had made her go somewhere different than her friends were. They both didn't want to leave each other's company, but they had to. Fauna's astrogirl was gone, but they could still talk. Fauna always told Sana to visit them when she can, and so she did then they had a good time like the old ones, and Fauna wanted to confess then, but then Mumei and Kronii came. It wasn't their fault, it was Faunas for being so slow. At least they did that discord group and talk when they can.