Author Note

Hi there, 

You know me by now, and that means you also know how I can't stick to just one story. At present, I have no story I'm pantsing my way through, and my heart and mind are going 'what the eff' so naturally, they've decided I have to start a new one alongside writing, THE MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE OF DEVI DHUNGEL (see her on my profile!).

While Devi's story is one that I will be working on (with a careful outline and a plan to stick to that outline) for the Creator's program, I will be sporadically tapping away on this story in order to give my pantsing side something to do. Otherwise, there will be rioting! RIOTING... and by that, I mean, writer's block. I've been suffering from one for the last month and enough is enough. 

Eva needs to get to work, and that is tappity-tapping away at a story and letting it wander and figure itself out somehow, as it always does. It's for my sanity, I swear. 😉

So, bear with me. I will be as chaotic and as unpredictable as always with my updates for this one, however, when I start posting on Devi, I plan to have a schedule for that at least. 

So come, grab a seat, grab some popcorn, perhaps some tissues (cause there will be some tear-jerker moments in this!), and join me while I find my way through this story.