𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙗 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠

Start from the beginning

He fell back into the cabinets before he slid down them, y/n tried her best to stand up but it was like something was forcing her down she looked over and watched Chris just take a bite of cereal like it was no big deal.

"I think I'm dying." Eddie spoke as y/n's head whipped at the sound of a thud Eddie was on the ground his blood was smeared on the fridge

"You're always dying." Chris stated taking another bite of cereal

Suddenly Eddie started choking on water, tears slid down y/n's face but yet her face showed no other signs of being sad or worried. And then Eddie eyes closed.

Y/n shot up out of her bed, sweat was dripping down her face. This wasn't the first time she had a nightmare over him, now that they were what felt like so far from each other she was constantly worried about him. She still loved him, and they had actually spoken the night Eddie had accidentally destroyed their room and they both agreed that they hadn't really broken up, it was a stupid fight and it was the heat of the moment. But they had to take time apart because the stress of everything was effecting their relationship.

~

The truck stopped and they immediately got out, they could see a girl laying on the ground a sign Impailing her chest

"Buck, y/n, I want a backboard and a gurney. Hen, Chim, you call out whatever you need, and I will radio the hospital." Bobby told them as he faced Lucy "Lucy do what chin and hen need"

Y/n and buck went and got the backboard before rolling it over to hen and chim

"Backboard's here." Y/n announced their arrival

"Buck, get a C-collar on her." Chin said standing up and going to the other side as buck did as told "Okay, we pull the sign, pack the wound, rig a makeshift junctional tourniquet, keep the pressure on."

"I got a better way. Lucy, grab the REBOA kit out of that bag-" hen pointed to it  "-and open it up for me, please.*

"We got REBOA kits now?" Chim asked as he watched lucy being it over and hand it to chim "You know how to use 'em?"

"You sound shocked." Hen looked up at him with a slight smile as chim handed it to her "That's what happens when you disappear for six months. Your colleagues get trained in all kinds of stuff."

"Touché." He sighed before looking down at the girl "Let's do it. Okay, Jules,
I'm gonna pull the sign out of you while my brilliant colleague completely upstages me by threading a tiny balloon in your femoral artery. We're gonna blow it up and create what we call an "occlusion." It's gonna stabilize your blood pressure. Oh, and keep you alive."

"Sounds... dangerous." Jules said as hen did exactly that

"Well, danger is her middle name." Chim said as he watched hen

Jules gasped for air as the alarm began beeping "We're losing her. Got to go! Got to go!"

"Okay, Jules, I need you to take a breath and remain calm." Chim told her as calmly as he could "Now comes the hard
part. Buck, Lucy, on three." Y/n stepped back and away, apparently it was a memo to keep her out of stuff "One, two." Chim pulled the sign out as hen took over "three"

"Starting at two CCs. Now eight." Hen spoken up

"Pressure's stabilizing." Chim looked up at her

"Am I alive?" Jules asked "Where's that nice sergeant? Got to get that truck."

"Backboard's ready." Buck said smiling

"All right, let's transport her. Chimney, call ahead and alert the ER." Hen looked up at him as they got her in the backboard