𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

"This is Captain Nash, 118." Bobby spoke as they pulled up to the site of the crash, a car ran into a parade "Dispatch, send an additional four task forces and five RA units to the scene."

"All right, pull 'em, right here." Buck looked to y/n as they pulled off the windshield to a car, he leaned down to the man "Sir, can you hear me?"

No pulse

Buck crawled out and looked at them  "No belt, no airbags."

"You think he did it on purpose?" Ravi asked

"Callers told dispatch he was honking like crazy just before the crash. Doesn't sound like somebody who's trying to hurt people." Bobby sighed "Tag him and keep moving."

They did as told

"Hey! Hey! I need your help. " a man yelled

"Come on." Buck ushered y/n over

"What is it?"

"Mr. Foster's trapped." The man told them and they looked at the man as Bobby walked up to them "I tried to pull him out, but-but I can't." 

"Okay, it's a good thing you left him where he is." Bobby nodded "What's your name?"

"Tino." He answered "That's Mr. Foster."

"Okay. Tino, just give us some space, okay?" Bobby then leaned down "Word has it you're Mr. Foster."

"Hugh."

"Okay. I'm Bobby." He nodded "Is Tino one of your students?"

"Science."

"Oh, that's my favorite subject. Listen, can you squeeze my finger?" Bobby put his finger in his hand

"I can't feel a thing." He sighed "Is it bad?"

"Well, it's tough to say anything at this point, but we're gonna get you stabilized, and we're gonna get you out of here." Bobby told him "Does that sound good?"

"Okay"

"Got a probable spinal injury." Bobby whispered as he was now stood up by y/n and buck "We're gonna have to extract him really gently to avoid any further damage."

"That's easier said than done." Y/n nodded "He's tangled in there good"

"we do it slow and we do it safe." Bobby patted bucks shoulder "You got it."

They began to stabilize the structite and once they finished y/n looked over "Hey, C-collar. Come on, let's go."

"Here we go. Got him? " Bobby asked as she put on the C collar

"He's good to go."

"All right." Bobby nodded facing high "Tino seems pretty loyal. He hasn't left your side."

"Tino, you're still here?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm not going anywhere, Mr. F." He shook his head

"Ah, a football player who likes science." Bobby smiled

"Thing is, he doesn't. It's kind of throwing me." Hugh told him "I don't get it, Tino. I thought you hated me. You forget I almost got you kicked off the team for poor grades?"

"Yeah, well, you got me to bring those grades up." Tino told him "You were pushing me, for my own sake. I'm not gonna play football forever, right?"

"You just hang in there, all right?" Bobby told him "We're gonna get you out of there."

"All done, Cap." Ravi nodded

"All right, let's get you out of there, Hugh." Bobby smiled down at him

"Uh, Cap?" Ravi's pointed to a cloud of smoke and people running from it

"Do we know what that truck was carrying?" Bobby asked when they spotted the fire "Whoa. Chlorine gas! Everybody get back!" "Everybody back! Chlorine gas! I want everybody in breathing apparatus. Put rubber bands on the sleeves of your turnouts, protect your skin. Evacuate this area." Bobby told them and thru did as told "Anybody who can walk, I want 'em back a thousand feet. I want the fire inside this truck knocked down and I want a stream of fog on top of that smoke. We still have a victim pinned down and I want to keep that smoke away from him."

"We haven't forgotten about you, Hugh." Buck told him once they made it back to him and they began to cut the metal

"how much longer until you get him out?" Bobby asked buck and y/n as they continued to cut it

"Allmost there, Cap." Y/n answered

"Okay. Good to go!" Buck yelled when they finished

"Okay, guys, let's get him out of there." Bobby bent down helping them grab him and move him to the gurney "One, two, three. Up. Nice and easy. All the way up. Gently now." He began to get Wheeled off "All right, Hugh. After this, you're gonna have a pretty interesting science class to teach, and I'm guessing, some pretty attentive students."

"Thank you." He nodded

"Fire's contained, Cap." Ravi came over telling him

~

"Hey, just don't tell Dad and Mom." Y/n told may and harry as she sat down on the floor with them "they'll freak about how much sugar I'm giving you right now."

"They won't care." Harry shrugged opening his ice cream

"Since when?" May asked opening hers

"Since I got kidnapped by a crazy freak."

"Look, this ice cream's not just for you." Y/n told him "yesterday at work we had a man crash into a high school parade, Eddie and Hen got patients mixed up and told parents that their daughter was alive when she had actually passed away on scene"

"Why arent you with him then" harry asked

"What? Can I not hang out with my little siblings" y/n asked taking a bite of her ice cream "plus he's with buck right now, he also had a bad day"

"I had a pretty crappy day at yesterday. A new dispatcher-" may began "Old dispatcher, really. I think she has it in for me. She was really getting on my nerves."

"That's my job." Harry defended

"Well, you haven't been talking." May shrugged "So I guess someone else felt like they needed to pick up the slack."

"Mom and Dad won't stop hovering. 'What are you watching?'  'What are you reading?'  Pretending like they're not checking in on my damaged mental state." Harry sighed

"You were already pretty damaged." May shrugged, he went to fling ice cream at her so she put her hands up in defence "Hey, I just- They're worried, okay? They probably feel a little guilty that it happened."

"Yeah, well, they should." Harry continued "Dad was standing right there, and he didn't even notice the guy walking off with me. And Mom... She was the reason the guy was there. I know I'm not supposed to be mad at them, but-"

"Hey, no. Be mad at them, if that's how you feel." Y/n urged "Just don't bottle up your emotions and put on a happy face for other people. That never works, and it will never make you feel better."

"Okay." He faced may "now tell me how nice you were to that mean lady at work."

"Way too nice."

"Yeah? Well, there's always tomorrow." Y/n reminded

"Yeah, there is." May smiled

~

1160 words

I'm so sorry for how short this is💀✋