𝘼 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪

"Domestic call." The officer explained to y/n, Bobby and chim as they walked up to the man on the stairs "Guy got into it with his wife. Claims she threw a picture frame at his head."

"I'm not claiming anything That's what happened." The husband looked at the three "Look, forget about me.There's something going on with my wife."

"Sir, just relax, we have to take a look at your head." Bobby tells the man as chim inspects his head "Doesn't look too bad, does it, Chim?"

"No. Couple stitches. Easy-peasy." Chim shrugged "Let me clean it up first.

"David, the bobbies are asking if I want to press charges." The woman at the top of the stairs spoke in a British acct

"The bobbies?" The husband asks "Baby, there is something wrong with you."

"Ma'am, you don't have to decide right now." Athena tells her calmly "We can take him-"

"No, Officer, you don't understand." The husband interrupted

"I understand just fine." Athena nodded at him

"No, you don't. She's not British." He said making them all look at him "Yeah, that's not her voice. She was born in Brooklyn. The bobbies? The closest she's ever been to England is binge-watching episodes of Downton Abbey."

"I don't know what he's talking about." The girl shook her head "David, you're frightening me."

"Look, we woke up this morning, and she just starts speaking like that." David continued "It's bloody this, bloody that. A spot of tea. All this weird British slang that I've never heard before. At first, I thought she was joking,but then it didn't stop, and I don't know what the hell's going on. So, I try to take her to the hospital. She freaked out, so I called 911."

"Did she hit her head? Was she in an accident recently?" Chim asks

"No, not that I know of." The husband shrugs as the girl hiccups

"Hey. She told me she woke up this morning with a migraine. That and violent hiccups." Athena tells them "That coupled with obvious chest pains, I-I think she's having a stroke."

"A stroke? Wouldn't she have slurred speech or paralysis or something?" The husband asks as Bobby goes up and shines a light in her eyes to see them

"A man would, but a woman learns that symptoms can be different." Athena looks at the girl "Big-ass hiccups is one of them."

"She's right. Stick your tongue out for me." Bobby tells the girl, she does as told "When's your birthday?"

"Right, it's, um... April." She looks around confused

"Okay. Take my hand, come with me." Bobby tells the girl taking her down the stairs "Chim, get the TPA injection ready. Take it easy, okay?"

"Just sit down right here." Y/n tells her pointing to a spot on the stairs

"There's a clot that's preventing oxygen to get to her brain, so her synapses are misfiring."

"That could cause her to speak with a British accent?" Y/n asks as she tended to the husbands wounds

"The brain is still the great unknown. Some people wake up from a coma
and can suddenly speak Mandarin." Bobby tells her

"Please put your arm right here." Chim tells the wife

"All right, let's get her to the hospital." Bobby said as him and chim took her down the stairs

"Are we taking the tube?" The girls asks as they roll her out