♥︎ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ ♥︎

Start from the beginning

"Okay my bad, they wanna see Karma" she said handing me her phone.

I sighed before putting Karma's face in the camera causing her to hit the phone.

"I guess she don't wanna be seen" I mumbled as I put the phone back down.

"I miss my man" Nyla said as she looked over at me with a smirk on her face.

"Oh my god, don't start this shit again" I said causing her to bust out laughing.

"I can't stop talking about how big his dick is like- I love him so much" she said as she looked back at the live.

"..."

She looked over at me before busting out laughing. "What's wrong Nadia" she said as she laid on my shoulder.

"Eww, I don't want to know about that. Why are you telling me that? I don't want to know about NOBODYS dick" I whined before looking down at Karma to see that she was asleep.

"So you don't wanna know about Kentrell's? Tell me why all of them hoes going crazy" she smirked over at me causing my mouth to fall open.

"Why would I tell you some shit like that, I feel like the only person that should know what his dick look like is his mom. I never seen it a day in my life" I lied as I started rubbing Karma's back.

"Girl if you've never seen it, how is Karma here?" she smartly remarked causing me to smack my lips.

This bitch is drunk...

"Nyla get the fuck out and come back when you're sober" I said pushing her off of the bed.

"Ugh, how did you know" she said stumping out of the master bedroom before closing the door.

___
A few Hours Later

"I'm home alone right now, it's boring here. It's just me and Karma" I said into the live as I walked into the kitchen.
-
nadiaszn : start back uploading on yt 🥺
nonchalant.ny : Ily bestie 💙
trellshade : I heard you and yb broke up 🫣
theshaderoomteens : 👀
nadiaxtrell : post more pics with you and trell
-
"I have a whole bunch of YouTube videos that I haven't posted. I have pranks, vlogs, etcetera. I'm not getting on here to talk about no relationship. If I was single, y'all wouldn't know because it's none of y'all business" I said as I opened Karma's room door.

"When is my birthday? My birthday is June 21, it's three days before Karma's. We are both cancers" I said as I opened her closet.

"Where do I live? I'm live in London, I moved down here because... I honestly don't have a reason. I wanted to move to Italy but I changed my mind" I said as I grabbed her benie.

"I want another baby" I said as I closed her closet.

"Once I see her, I give her that dope dick just like it's ether" I mumbled as I walked out of her room.

"Her coat is in my room, I think" I said as I walked into my room.

"Karma... Why are you- oh my god" I said as I walked over to the bed.

"Yall, look what this girl did" I said flipping the camera to show Karma as she rubbed vaseline all over her face before putting her hand in her mouth.

I took her hand out of her mouth before picking her up and walking into the bathroom. I sat her on the counter before placing her clothes on the other side of the counter.

"Now I have to buy more, but it's okay" I said as I propped my phone up on the bottle of lotion.

"morry" she said as I took off her socks. I smiled as I looked up at her to see her with a pout on her face.

"It's okay Karma, here" I said handing her a baby wipe causing her to start wiping her hands.

"Me and Kentrell taught her manners even though she's only seven months, she's smart for her age" I said as I wiped her face.

"Okay, I'm about to get off of here so I can put her in the bath" I said before picking up my phone and ending the live.

As soon as I ended the live, Kentrell's contract flashed across my screen. I took a deep breath before answering the call.

I put the call on speaker before placing it on the counter.

"Hello?" Kentrell's raspy voice was heard though my phone speakers.

"Hello" I said as I walked over to the bath before turning on the water.

"Can I see Karma?" he said as I walked back over to the counter.

"Da?" Karma said as she looked down at the phone before trying to pick it up.

"You already know the answer Kentrell. When do you want to see her?" I said as I grabbed the phone before taking off Karma's shirt.

"Now" he said causing me to look down at the phone.

"Kentrell I can't bring her right now, when do you want me to bring her?" I said as I walked over to the closet and grabbed Karma's body wash.

"Tomorrow" he mumbled causing me to face palm myself.

"Okay ill be there around 6pm" I said before walking back over to Karma before getting her fully undressed.

"Aye, can I talk to you real quick?" he asked causing me to scrunch up my face.

"About?" I mumbled before picking Karma up and putting her into the bath before stopping the water.

"Us" he said as I grabbed a wash cloth and a towel for her out of the ottoman by the door.

"What is us Kentrell?" I asked as I started to put some of her body wash onto the rag.

"Mane, I miss you dude. I'm tired of watching you through social media. I said sorry multiple times, what the fuck do you want me to say?" he said causing me to take the phone off of speaker.

"Kentrell, don't start that shit. Was you thinking about me when you got that girl pregnant? I don't think so, you can't do something and then try and hide it from me" I mumbled the last part causing him to sigh.

"I was high, I thought it was you."

I moved the phone away from my ear before hanging up.

How the fuck did you 'think it was me?'

___

Finished - 3:01 amPublished - 3:02 pm

Finished - 3:01 am
Published - 3:02 pm